Sign in to follow this  
Luftpancake

Unconscious respawn delay

I think it would be great if the game forced you to wait 2 minutes or less until you can respawn, if you go unconscious. This would prevent people from rage respawning more often, and maybe improve realism. In real life if i'm unconscious i can't just fucking end my life. I'm not saying get rid of respawn while unconscious, but at least put a delay before you can. What do you think?

Edited by BillNyeTheRussianSpy
  • Like 1

i think it doesnt matter. you can hang there, if u want to - why force other players?

as well, if reality were a good game desingner, we all wouldnt be here ;P dont get me wrong, the authentic approach of dayz is what i love. but arguments starting with "in real life..." wont lead anywhere.

in real life you cant start over.

greets

i think it doesnt matter. you can hang there, if u want to - why force other players?

as well, if reality were a good game desingner, we all wouldnt be here ;P dont get me wrong, the authentic approach of dayz is what i love. but arguments starting with "in real life..." wont lead anywhere.

in real life you cant start over.

greets

While i do see your point, I hate that players can just automatically respawn. For example, a freshie trys to punch me out and i knock him out, I don't want to kill him but he fucking respawns anyway. It just ruins the immersion for me. Hell i've even done that to more geared guys and even if i tell them not to respawn, they do anyway. 

so he cracked his head at a stone - whats the matter. the game cant develope towards your personal mindfuck.