MadMcardle

There ARE zombies in 0.58!

I know we've all talked about how there is no zombies in 0.58, I thought they were removed for some glitch reason or something but hey ho I found some! Well only two to be precise but I can hear a third somewhere just can't track him down yet lol.

2015-09-04_00008_zpsbmjk0u0u.jpg

2015-09-04_00010_zpsnmorgrj7.jpg

• Like 2

I've found mine zed in Novo! :D

"Zombie survival" :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I've found mine zed in Novo! :D

"Zombie survival" :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :thumbsup:

Same man!

• Like 1

Yeah, they spawn, but I don't think that is for our entertainment. It's probably either involuntary, or because they cannot disable them completely. I'd actually like to know why there are still three zombies spawning. Are the devs collecting data on them? It seems so random, but well - must have been a nice surprise. I've yet to see a zombie, but I come across some cows and deer, fair nuff.

• Like 1

Ok ok I'll let the third one run free! Lol

If i was to find one i would break its legs and name it gary and let if follow me around. This bohemia is what its come to we need zeds. but really take your time.

• Like 1

I expect they are just another bug or something that slipped through the net and aren't really meant to be there, unless the Devs are hatching a dastardly plan to pacify players into believing there are none and Z's only appear and come to life when shots are fired  :o

• Like 2

Yeah, they spawn, but I don't think that is for our entertainment. It's probably either involuntary, or because they cannot disable them completely. I'd actually like to know why there are still three zombies spawning. Are the devs collecting data on them? It seems so random, but well - must have been a nice surprise. I've yet to see a zombie, but I come across some cows and deer, fair nuff.

Where can one find a cow/deer/boar?

That is a bit tricky to say, because even if you go there, they may not have spawned. I've never been to the same location twice and found deer or cows there. It's not like they always spawn in the same place. However, cows seem to be spawning more on gras; the last herd I saw was north of Gorka, but I couldn't say where exactly. Somewhere on the fields north-east of Altar. The last herd of deer I saw was on the edge of the forest north of Sinistok (in the north west). I have found no pattern or reason for deer to spawn, except there seems to be always a feeding shack within one mile (1 square on the map) distance. I think it's best to just move around and check waterholes/lakes and the small feeding stands if you happen to come across them. All the animals I ran across were totally coincidentially. You may notice a slight lag as they spawn; it is quite possible that if you move through an area too fast they don't even spawn. Everytime I found deer, I was taking a short break, lying in the high grass for a few minutes.

Would be interesting to hear others observations about this. I don't think there are boars currently, or I haven't seen them. From the distance, I thought the herd of cows was a group of players, heh. I know that deer don't make much noise, but the cows would be so much more awesome, if they went "mooing" about when they run. I really like the cow running animation, makes me smile every time.

-> this discussion doesn't quite belong here though, so if you feel like it, make a thread for people to collect info on deer and hunting locations.

Edited by S3V3N

Lots of cows running through polana. Even saw one go through a building (in one door, out the other)

And they do "Moo". I was in the town when i heard it. And hoofs stomping around.

Edited by cash81

I know we've all talked about how there is no zombies in 0.58, I thought they were removed for some glitch reason or something but hey ho I found some! Well only two to be precise but I can hear a third somewhere just can't track him down yet lol.

2015-09-04_00008_zpsbmjk0u0u.jpg

2015-09-04_00010_zpsnmorgrj7.jpg

​frame width="480" height="378" src="http://plays.tv/embeds/55eaa5b0184bfbfbea?_t=eyJ0eXBlIjoiZnJvbSIsImxvZ2luX2lkIjoiZTdhZWUyMTQ0Nzg0ZDg3OThhNmMwNzE3MzVmZDlkNzMiLCJjb2hvcnRfaWQiOiJmMGNhNGY1ZjBlYjYzZjUyMjgyZDc5MGIwNTBmM2UwZSIsImxvY2F0aW9uIjoiU2hhcmVWaWRlb01vZC5TaGFyZVZpZGVvTW9kLmVtYmVkIiwibGlua19pZCI6InNoYXJlX21lbnUiLCJldmVudF9pZCI6IiIsImdhbWVfaWQiOiJiNTY5NTRiYmZlOGZjNTY0MWRlYzM1OWFjYTRiNDkwYyIsImZlZWRfdHlwZSI6InJlcGxheSIsImZlZWRfaWQiOiI1NWVhYTViMDE4NGJmYmZiZWEiLCJjbGlja2VkX3R5cGUiOiJzaGFyZV9lbWJlZCIsImNsaWNrZWRfaWQiOiJlbWJlZF92aWRlbyJ9"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe

shot this one around the same hour yesterday

Edited by KandyCid

shot this one around the same hour yesterday

DUDE! That was my breeding zombie! Now what are we gonna do? :P

lol, my bad, I may have killed the chick today in the same town on a different server.._..i did, maybe next time ill run the zombie down the coast instead