emuthreat

Dynami.... Scratch that, static truck spawns.

Would anybody care to use this thread as a complete list of the current truck spawns?

I have been playing on US Central 1-55 since .58 deployed to stable, and I've still yet to see a single truck, or battery; though I have glow plugs stashed all over.

My home server seems to be a hoppers paradise, though I've had no luck camping hop-stops.  I would very much like to lock down this server's resources within the playable area, but I only have a couple hours a day to try. a complete list of known truck spawns would greatly narrow my search efforts.

I know about five places where trucks regularly spawn, including Stary Sobor AG complex, Polana, and Staroye.  I have put about 50 kM on my military boots so far, on the same character I started this patch with, and have not seen a single truck, aside from the SS Ag spawn.

So what I want is a complete list of all the current truck pawns so I can run a loop and verify that they are either there, or taken.  Also trustworthy help in verifying them would be nice.

Like I said, it seems like my "home server" is a hopper stop, so I doubt they have all been stashed.  At most, I know of about five other players whom I regularly recognize.

I see plenty of trucks around (mostly on just one server, but I have seen them in different locations on another server). I have three batteries. I just can't find a glow plug. Sounds like we have the opposite problem :)

Truck spawns seem to be in different places, depending on the server (from what I have personally experienced so far)...

On the server I play on, I have seen them near the tents @ NWAF, and in all of the towns surrounding the airfield to the south (from Lopatino to Stary). I also saw one in kamenka earlier tonight. As you come into town from the North, there was a grey one, right in the road.

The truck spawn in Msta is often getting overlooked. If I can't find the one near the farm in Staroye, I go to Msta. However, the most trucks I have ever seen (3) was in Stary Sobor, where I wish I knew what the fuck happened. One was halfway up to tent city. The other lay on its side on the main road. And the last one had only 3 tires, hood popped open and stood next to the hospital. Of course, only the one in Msta actually spawns there, but usually I go around the main roads and take a little time to look around and find a truck near Stary. The silly thing about trucks is I often find another one when I go fetching fuel or a tire repair kit for the one I actually wanted to repair. I have no idea how many trucks spawn now, but they don't seem really rare. It's just the law that you never find one when you are looking. Go looking for deer and you most certainly will find a truck ;)

Edited by S3V3N

Quarry north of Severograd and the lumber mill in Karmanovka. The second is more out of the way than on the way anywhere and had more luck with it being there. Now you said your server has a lot of hoppers you might get luckier at a loot hotspot finding one a hopper abandoned.

• Like 1

Northwest bus garage, just north west of Lopatino. Always two trucks there (since 0.57) - one between the buses by the garages themselves, and the other further west behind the railway station.

Msta - Staroye - Dolina - Polana- Stary Sober- Pogorevka - Kabanino - Vybor - Lopatino - Vavilovo 2 - Bus station sw of Vavilovo 2 - Severograd Quarry - Karmanovka

These are the truck spawn towns. Does anyone know if they are going to put it back to random ? It was so much better when it was random. AGAIN why would they mess with that.

• Like 1

I'm just a little bit hurt that you think I wouldn't have done that first.  I've put a lot of miles on my boots, and so far, have only been able to locate the one in Stary Sobor Ag complex.  Was starting to become suspicious that the spawns have changed, after having checked the entire western side of the map a few times over.  Perhaps it's just that people be hoppin with batteries, but I've never heard a truck rumbling past.

Let's just assume that I created this new topic because I wanted a place to aggregate new and current information related to truck spawns, rather than trusting months-old resources.

Msta - Staroye - Dolina - Polana- Stary Sober- Pogorevka - Kabanino - Vybor - Lopatino - Vavilovo 2 - Bus station sw of Vavilovo 2 - Severograd Quarry - Karmanovka

These are the truck spawn towns. Does anyone know if they are going to put it back to random ? It was so much better when it was random. AGAIN why would they mess with that.

Thanks for the standard list.  Now what I really want to know, is how many have you visually confirmed since .58 went stable?

Northwest bus garage, just north west of Lopatino. Always two trucks there (since 0.57) - one between the buses by the garages themselves, and the other further west behind the railway station.

Checked, checked all over, hence the new topic.  I've been through terminus a few times, never a single truck; nor at Lopatino/Vavliovo.  I really don't want to go searching debug plains for trucks on foot.

Thanks for the standard list.  Now what I really want to know, is how many have you visually confirmed since .58 went stable?

All of them , There all in those locations, I get at least 1 from each location through the entire week.

All of them , There all in those locations, I get at least 1 from each location through the entire week.

So far, only the northern spawns left to check.  Can't imagine where they all have gone; especially since I've seen zero batteries.  Might be time to trade, or try a different server.

Checked, checked all over, hence the new topic.  I've been through terminus a few times, never a single truck; nor at Lopatino/Vavliovo.  I really don't want to go searching debug plains for trucks on foot.

Weird. They're always there - two of them - when I go through...

So far, only the northern spawns left to check.  Can't imagine where they all have gone; especially since I've seen zero batteries.  Might be time to trade, or try a different server.

If your on public servers check around the Heli crashes. The hoppers like to jump with a battery and plug and speed around to all the crash sites. You'll prob see one out in an open field they just abandoned.

I'm starting to think they had all been hoarded off somewhere.  I only have the two northern spawns left to check, but I haven't seen a single truck on my server since the one parked in the middle of the road just west of Ratnoe last week.  That's kinda why I started this topic, I been doing too much running, I'm starting to wonder if they had switched back to dynamic spawns.  Looks like I get a long walk up north.

If your on public servers check around the Heli crashes. The hoppers like to jump with a battery and plug and speed around to all the crash sites. You'll prob see one out in an open field they just abandoned.

I just finished checking every helicrash; probably checked about half of them twice.  I'm pretty confused.  I can make a run along the coast from Kamenka to Berezhki, but I have a feeling that trucks are somehow broken on this server.  After checking every spawn, and the debug zone, as well as all the helicrashes, and a number of secluded areas that they would likely be stashed, I might be ready to submit a bug report.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has found a server seemingly devoid of vehicles...