schwaBAM

<< = The Helpy Helpers: For Mercy or Mayhem >> - 208.167.250.211:2302

I'll be on later today.  I'll try to set up a neutral camp someplace up north of Gorka.

What did you want in trade?

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

I'll be on later today.  I'll try to set up a neutral camp someplace up north of Gorka.

What did you want in trade?

If the sky's the limit, I'd ask for a fully geared SKD with ammo and stuff. If not, Tasteforbrains is hoping for FNX Pistol attachments. I have a third compromise I'd be willing to settle on but Taste says not to say it until you drive me down to that request. XD

SVD or VSS is not going to happen, for just one pristine hat.  If you can find me ten, maybe I'll think about it.

I was hoping that you would suggest a fair price.

19 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

SVD or VSS is not going to happen, for just one pristine hat.  If you can find me ten, maybe I'll think about it.

I was hoping that you would suggest a fair price.

Was SKD an SVD? Or an SKS? She strikes me as more of an SKS type... which I think would be possible?

Edited by eno

Hahaha I figured it wouldn't be possible but it didn't hurt to ask. It's more for others, like I said I don't really like to travel heavily armed. I was hoping for a PET water bottle, but really it's just a hat. I'd be happy to just log on and give it to you. XD

Are you online right now? I'm still near the place I specified in the PM. Don't be alarmed - I found a spraypainted sporter in a house, it still doesn't have rounds in it.

If you guys truly set up an ad-hoc "safe zone" then I am all for it.

Just maybe a town near the coast that we could always count on to show up and chill for a bit....trade gear...etc.

Without treading in to the RP side of things, it would be interesting to try...that's all. I have dabbled in a couple RP servers and was more or less underwhelmed by the focus on following the "behavior" instead of just letting the players develop into their own identities.

BTW...I have a nice SVD that I don't really want. I tossed my hunting rifle for it but would ideally like another one or better yet a Thompson Contender...if anyone has one.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, philbur said:

Just maybe a town near the coast that we could always count on to show up and chill for a bit....trade gear...etc.

Without treading in to the RP side of things, it would be interesting to try...that's all. I have dabbled in a couple RP servers and was more or less underwhelmed by the focus on following the "behavior" instead of just letting the players develop into their own identities.

BTW...I have a nice SVD that I don't really want. I tossed my hunting rifle for it but would ideally like another one or better yet a Thompson Contender...if anyone has one.

Cheers.

sounds like a good idea. I would suggest Dolina since it has a nice big red metal barn where ppl could meet up while still having a bit of cover.

14 minutes ago, philbur said:

Cheers.

Will trade Winchester w/ Scope and Ghillie Wrap plus 80+ Pristine .308 for just the SVD. Mine was stolen from me through friendly fire.

1 minute ago, ColdAtrophy said:

Will trade Winchester w/ Scope and Ghillie Wrap plus 80+ Pristine .308 for just the SVD. Mine was stolen from me through friendly fire.

Sure man...

I always strike out with .308W rounds so if you have a bunch of them it's a deal.

15 hours ago, philbur said:

Cheers.

I always run with a modular, match-grade, break-barrel pistol TM.  If you would like one, drop a barrel with what you would consider fair payment inside, and PM me the location.  I'll try to drop it off within a day.

If I knew the SVD is such a big issue I would've taken them when I found them. Only took the scope twice or three times now. Next time, I'll stash them away.

5 hours ago, emuthreat said:

I always run with a modular, match-grade, break-barrel pistol TM.  If you would like one, drop a barrel with what you would consider fair payment inside, and PM me the location.  I'll try to drop it off within a day.

I will probably swap the SVD for a Winchester with ColdA this evening, but yeah I would like the Contender....How about a Steyr AUG for it? (with two 40-round Mags)

Just realized...I keep referring to the Longhorn as a Thompson Center Contender...I am not sure if there really is such a weapon IRL, and if there is, it's a dead ringer for the TC/C.

13 hours ago, philbur said:

Just realized...I keep referring to the Longhorn as a Thompson Center Contender...I am not sure if there really is such a weapon IRL, and if there is, it's a dead ringer for the TC/C.

I was wondering about that- couldn't figure out if I was the only one who hadn't heard of that in game yet. 

Wow... down to like 0 pop? I see Taste and friends in there but she's empty! 

Well basically we had a person who switched to bandit in our group so we're hard at work trying to migrate. =[ We will still see Helpy as our home and main server though. ^_^

Edited by Hokares

He's actually being a bandit to you guys? 

Replied to an Old post.

Still my home server though ;-)

Some jackass did murder me in a helicopter Wednesday for no reason! I will find you son!

Edited by pcs305
replied to an old post.

On 7/7/2016 at 11:43 AM, eno said:

I was wondering about that- couldn't figure out if I was the only one who hadn't heard of that in game yet. 

On 7/7/2016 at 10:17 PM, philbur said:

My dad had the Contender when I was growing up.  Scary thing was the .357 harrett he shot out of it.  It was a prefired and trimed 30-30 shell with a .357 loaded onto it.  Think there was 150 diff barrels you could get for it.

Just started on this server today, and already found a camp up north. Will leave a note for whoever that is let them know I am in the area.  Not into stealing or shooting anyone unless I have to defend myself.

I go by Atom on the server.

15 minutes ago, atomquark said:

My dad had the Contender when I was growing up.  Scary thing was the .357 harrett he shot out of it.  It was a prefired and trimed 30-30 shell with a .357 loaded onto it.  Think there was 150 diff barrels you could get for it.

Just started on this server today, and already found a camp up north. Will leave a note for whoever that is let them know I am in the area.  Not into stealing or shooting anyone unless I have to defend myself.

I go by Atom on the server.

Wonder which camp it was. If it was ours I guess I will hear about it soon enough. What did the camp consist of? What kind of gear, how many and which tents?

Car tent with reg tent inside at 90 deg angle and a military tent.  Just noticed a black cowboy hat and two empty ak mags (what I remember)  Think the small tent had a glock with flashlight attachment.  NE from there I placed blue a barrel on the road by ashwood tree before the lone house.  Almost sounds like the one ColdAtrophy was talking about on stable discussion where the inside tent rotated after a restart.

1 hour ago, atomquark said:

Car tent with reg tent inside at 90 deg angle and a military tent.  Just noticed a black cowboy hat and two empty ak mags (what I remember)  Think the small tent had a glock with flashlight attachment.  NE from there I placed blue a barrel on the road by ashwood tree before the lone house.  Almost sounds like the one ColdAtrophy was talking about on stable discussion where the inside tent rotated after a restart.

Those tents have been there for over 3 weeks like that. They randomly reoriented themselves and are unable to be packed.  Also, its a higher traffic area up there now because of Tisy base; especially in the area where you found those tents.