Mobbelkotze7

NWAF, broken leg, please help :(

Hello fellas!

My luck strikes again and I witnessed DayZ once again in all its magnificent glory! Whilst looting the tents on the NWAF I noticed that the towers do have loot. Quite happy about that newfound information I began to climb that tower! Long story short: I fell down and broke my legs...

As I dont have morphine nor rags and cant happen to find a shirt of some sort in the tents I beg anybody of you to help me! I got quite a lot of gear I gathered for my friends and I'd be very unhappy to lose everything just because DayZ bugged out.

I can offer magazines of all kinds and my eternal gratitute to reward the outstanding human being who is willing to help an unlucky fellow survivor.

Please help me. :(

Regards,

A broken survivor

Did this have a happy ending? :)

Knowing Rick probably, but only for him... at least the other guy likely had a quick trip back to the coast and fully functioning legs lol

@Mobbelkotze7 theres a thread stickied on this forum for medical assistance. Could be worth it next time.

https://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/

• Like 4

Did this have a happy ending? :)

Knowing Rick probably, but only for him... at least the other guy likely had a quick trip back to the coast and fully functioning legs lol

@Mobbelkotze7 theres a thread stickied on this forum for medical assistance. Could be worth it next time.

https://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/

I actually helped this one, hah. My good deed for the year.

• Like 4

OK .. so now back to normal I guess

ps hey Rick, are you still a Sith Lord or weren't they paying enough ?

• Like 1

Question that remains is: why doesn't OP get his priorities right BEFORE going to a high risk area? Breaking a leg can happen anywhere but NWAF has a high risk of giving you at least a flesh wound.

Should always have rags and something to cut branches with on you before planning any risky loot run.

Edited by SAK
  • Like 5

Reported this post as it's obviously trolling... Rick being good and decent!?

The end times are truly upon *runs to the hills screaming*

• Like 1

Reported this post as it's obviously trolling... Rick being good and decent!?

The end times are truly upon *runs to the hills screaming*

If bio and me can kiss and make up and go back to being bffs, anything can happen :)

Question that remains is: why doesn't OP get his priorities right BEFORE going to a high risk area? Breaking a leg can happen anywhere but NWAF has a high risk of giving you at least a flesh wound.

Should always have rags and something to cut branches with on you before planning any risky loot run.

I ALWAYS carry at least 1 splint on me at any time. Or morphine if I happen to find them. And for rags, I carry a stack in EACH piece of clothing in case I get shot and 1 stack gets ruined. It sounds like overkill but I'm the 'you can never be too careful' kinda survivor.

• Like 2

Plenty of bandages or rags always, and something to cut with

For the rest you can always roll and crawl to get it, unless you a city dweller... (heh)

but

NO ... no .. no

when I hear Rick - Grimey Rick himself.. has started to do Good Deeds  no -... no

but it's too late ..

it's already happening to me, I get the sweat coming on. it..

it's 

.. THE FEAR

• Like 2

*forage for sticks*

I have found something!

*combine stick with rag*

I have crafted a splint

*apply splint*

I have applied the splint

Lol this guy actually helped me. Didn't know hes that bad of a man normally :O

I just trusted him and he saved my arse.