Sign in to follow this  
Shiva_O

Ok, so all that seems to happen in this patch...

Is you spawn, there's literally 0 loot, and there's a guy or two camping the fresh spawn places for easy kills.

Had 3 deaths like this in 10 minutes now.

fun fun fun

Make that 4 deaths, because it spawned me in the same town about 2 blocks away from the guy who killed me the first time,

dayzpls.

• Like 1

Make that 4 deaths, because it spawned me in the same town about 2 blocks away from the guy who killed me the first time,

dayzpls.

Getting a good spawn is like trying to get a girlfriend.

The first 100 you find are crap, like the first 100 times you spawn you die, but then that special one comes along and you are happy.

That special spawn will come to you, if you are patient enough :P

• Like 2

dayzpls.

Maybe leave the town. I played an hour on high pops and haven't died yet because I didn't run into town. I heard gunshots and ran to the closest place I thought people wouldn't be. 

Best plan is to run away from the town you spawn in and go to the closest smaller town.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

Is you spawn, there's literally 0 loot, and there's a guy or two camping the fresh spawn places for easy kills.

Had 3 deaths like this in 10 minutes now.

fun fun fun

Lol

When people usually say 0 loot, they means food, guns or ammo.

"Yea, but clothes and melee weapons aren't loot"

Get off the coast. Plain and simple. Run into the woods, not back into the town you just died in.

• Like 9

Lol

When people usually say 0 loot, they means food, guns or ammo.

"Yea, but clothes and melee weapons aren't loot"

Get off the coast. Plain and simple. Run into the woods, not back into the town you just died in.

Took me another 10 minutes to find some rasputin and peaches and that's it.

Every house is bare, (except for f****** books) and there's not even garbage loot anymore.

Also, is every door on every building being open a new glitch? Not seen a closed door yet.

My story - kicked from seven servers in a row. Get Cherno spawn. OK. Craft stone knife. Start running inland. Find some clothes, axe, canteen (canteens are everywhere). Start starving to death.

Find beans. Try opening beans with knife. They vanish. Ten minutes later, find peaches. Try opening with stone knife. They vanish.

OK, buggy server, try other servers. Kicked from four in a row this time, before I find one that doesn't kick.

Starve to death.

Sheesh.

Please, take your tears somewhere else. This patch is awesome.

You want specific loot? Get your ass off of the coast and explore. Run into the same 3 houses you call the "Mosin house" or "Food house", you'll have a bad time.

Yea, there are a lot of clothes. Great! People need clothes too!!!

There are more loot classes in DayZ than weapons and food.

Just because the item you find is not useful to you, does not mean "no items are spawning"

Thank you, Dev team. Dayz is meant to be worked toward and harsh. Tired of these powder puff cry baby no patience having pew pew impossible to adapt kiddies.

These are the same people who were unhappy that guard house loot didn't respawn fast enough in .57.

• Like 8

Took me another 10 minutes to find some rasputin and peaches and that's it.

Every house is bare, (except for f****** books) and there's not even garbage loot anymore.

Also, is every door on every building being open a new glitch? Not seen a closed door yet.

It means it's been looted, thus loot being bare. You need to consider that there have probably been, at minimum, 100 players so far spawn at that spot and loot.

Drink water (from a lake) till you not thirsty

Go to a quiet orchard and eat apples till you're stuffed

Then hang out and do what ya like ...

hey - there are only 12 people on this forum right now - and only two are members, so I guess folk MUST be all up playing, right ?

heh xxxx see you later

• Like 2

My story - kicked from seven servers in a row. Get Cherno spawn. OK. Craft stone knife. Start running inland. Find some clothes, axe, canteen (canteens are everywhere). Start starving to death.

Find beans. Try opening beans with knife. They vanish. Ten minutes later, find peaches. Try opening with stone knife. They vanish.

OK, buggy server, try other servers. Kicked from four in a row this time, before I find one that doesn't kick.

Starve to death.

Sheesh.

Log out and in the first time you open a can with the improvised knife, it works after that.

Not sure why but had that in exp too.

• Like 2

OK, so, I just respawned in Elecktro.

Ran through, yea, not much..as expected. Found a compass and headed North to Pusta.

I now have a 4 slot shirt, 6 slot pants, an imporvised backpack, a Magnum, .380 ammo, and a hockey stick.

In 15 minutes of play.

The loot situation, as was in exp, is  fine. Explore, don't follow these stupid internet maps telling you where items spawn.

• Like 3

Its funny because in my experience it was the opposite, found guns, food, water and clothes in the first city I spawned in. I imagine that interior cities, especially the "shitty" ones with no hot spots are even better tbh.

My only problem is the game freezing ALL THE FUCKING TIME, I rage so hard with this lol. But hell, thats alpher right

• Like 1

dayzpls.

you mean i might die now? that would be wonderful, i find it rather easy as of late. 

Loots is abundant once you leave the coast. Guns, ammo, food, more stuff than I can carry.

It's just that without Zs there is still no real point in playing DayZ.

I can't hear the OP over the noise of all these delicious tomatoes.

Damn,  another player NOT STARVING in DayZ SA - My God  what is WRONG with this game ?

• Like 1

im up in the novo tower.

Literally nothing but a bajillion beige fireman's pants lol...

It took me quite a while on the night-time post launch to find any food and water.  But then i found a bore and a few tac-bacons and i'm happy as a button - for now...

Edited by q.S Sachiel

Damn,  another player NOT STARVING in DayZ SA - My God  what is WRONG with this game ?

So much. It's crazy.

They might as well cancel development and abandon it smh..

• Like 1

all that seems to happen is everyone owns a server and exploits the airfield spawn points kicking everyone off :P

Which is against server renter policy. Every time this happens to you guys one can only hope that you are reporting these servers. Its easy for the server hosting company to see that the owner of the server is doing this...they can log the server owners actions as well.... just like a server owner has a log of people who plays on the server :)