boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

Has anyone refueled a V3S on 0.58 stable yet?  The refueling was bugged from containers on 0.58 experimental, hoping it got fixed.

Are you sure?  A buddy just had his stash disappear after a server reset.  I've yet to test it myself, but I believe him saying he was on the correct server, since it was the only on e on his favorites.

Confirmed in post above. Looks like tents/persistence hasn't been fixed :(

So I'm playing on a private server and the server just restarted and my tent is gone. And no, nobody took it. I was literally 5 minutes away, realized I forgot something and the server went down. Went back to my location and its gone. This was the main reason I was waiting for .58 on stable... persistent tents. Anyone else run into this? Very disappointed.

Could it be the server has persistence off?

Is it on?

Merged.

Has anyone refueled a V3S on 0.58 stable yet?  The refueling was bugged from containers on 0.58 experimental, hoping it got fixed.

Merged.

Played on a private hive I usually play on, and Barnabus was there too.  :lol:

I have heard rumors about it, but it never happened to me until today.

After eating a box of cereals, a pristine plastic compass appeared in my inventory.  B)

:thumbsup:

be7mte.jpg

I thought that was just an old wives tale.

• Like 2

I haven't see any zombie. Where are they?

They are both waiting until night time, to have some yummy brains for dinner.  :o

how do you dance or rock paper sciccors :) so far its looking good though. hopefully zombies will return soon and persistence will be working

Is there any chance we'll see a performance fix to re-introduce Infected prior to 0.59?

zombies in .57 lamer

I feel ya but with no zombies, there would never be a game called DayZ. The .58 patch is now a broken H1Z1 BR with no prizes. 

countless UMP's, 2 Aug's and an AK101 and ammo for the server.

this pic was on reddit days ago .. and from exp. ..not shure if trolling

Edited by dawud

I can't refuel V3S using jerrycan ! am I missing something ? seriously dayz   >:(  >:(  >:(

Edited by Raptor_i81

I feel ya but with no zombies, there would never be a game called DayZ. The .58 patch is now a broken H1Z1 BR with no prizes. 

The most recent developer communications regarding zombies made it clear that they would be out of the game until server performance was further optimized and infected AI were optimized as well.

I want them back as bad as anyone but let's try to keep the criticism and banter on this to a minimum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takes a truck to unstuck a truck.

1WunGtX.jpg

dI51lZH.jpg

Barrel Camp easier done than tent camp.... (most work credited to ColdAtrophy).

AIA1qm5.jpg

k2aiHco.jpg

Patch seems to perform well and only had dropped frames a couple times in a few hours total.

Ghost items is still a thing.

I logged out after some ghost stuff appeared and when ColdAtrophy tried to grab something that was ghosted it caused his game to crash.

Logging back in made ghost items disappear from the ground.

Tires repair to pristine from damaged.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

YES better one than none

JgxoXCs.jpg

7q6QTag.jpg?1

I hope that you bandaged her up! I have a date with her tonight.

• Like 3

Anyone have crash to desktop issue when spray painting a weapon with non-weapon item in hands and full inventory? Happened to me once in experimental didn't think anything of it. Happened to me again just now in stable.

Yep.  CTD after painting my blaze and then immediately dragging it to hotbar.  Was able to do it again (found more paint), but want to monkey around with it before filing a report.

• Like 1

Did you managed to refuel the truck ? and how ?

Did you managed to refuel the truck ? and how ?

We haven't tried to refuel it at all yet and I'm logged off until later.

It would be nice to know if anyone has managed this yet though.

Yep.  CTD after painting my blaze and then immediately dragging it to hotbar.  Was able to do it again (found more paint), but want to monkey around with it before filing a report.

I had the same thing in experimental yesterday.  

As I painted a Sporter .22 green, I watched the hunting scope disappear then I went to put the gun into my hands ... and CTD.

When I restarted the game and logged back in, the gun was green and still had the scope.

The most recent developer communications regarding zombies made it clear that they would be out of the game until server performance was further optimized and infected AI were optimized as well.

I want them back as bad as anyone but let's try to keep the criticism and banter on this to a minimum.

1WunGtX.jpg

dI51lZH.jpg

Barrel Camp easier done than tent camp.... (most work credited to ColdAtrophy).

AIA1qm5.jpg

k2aiHco.jpg

Patch seems to perform well and only had dropped frames a couple times in a few hours total.

Ghost items is still a thing.

I logged out after some ghost stuff appeared and when ColdAtrophy tried to grab something that was ghosted it caused his game to crash.

Logging back in made ghost items disappear from the ground.

Tires repair to pristine from damaged.

Criticism is fine. That's why we use forums. Bashing is completely different. I'm not bashing at all. I'm a little cynical with a splash of dry humor at times, nothing more.