MadMcardle

MadMcardles DayZ Community | 24/7 day | Sign up at MadMcardle.com

I have started a new private server for use from 0.58, I mean you can get on and play it now if you like but kinda of pointless lol. Anyway everyone is welcome, heroes, bandits, hermits whatever, variety in players is what makes DayZ so special!

Information:

30 Slot (will upgrade if popular)

World wide

I am a very active admin, on everyday (will promote more people if needed)

Regular difficulty, 24/7 day

Whitelisted

Restarts will be at 06:00/18:00 

In-game giveaways and competitions

Edited by MadMcardle
  • Like 2

You need to give specifics for both Private and Public servers in each of the Topics.

The links in your signature is not enough to efficiently promote.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Hive is up and running, 12 hour restarts are at 12:00 and 00:00, in-game competitions are running, few new players tonight but looking for more! 

• Like 2

So sorry for those that lost their character tonight, there was an issue with the timing and as such we had to move to a new IP, everything is now sorted and I hope to see you in-game! :)

Edited by MadMcardle

Come and join me in some adventures, giveaways and competitions are announced in-game, friendly server whether your new to the game or a veteran! Would actually like some bandits to join to make it a little more interesting!

Got up to around 10 players last night, was a great laugh chatting with some of you, shame I flipped two VS3 Cargos  but hey, was fun, will be on again this afternoon!

Time acceleration is now set to X3 so that there is a more varied day/night cycle to hopefully make it more popular with people on a different timezone. I am generally playing 60+ hours a week, so I would say I am an active admin, and you can ask anyone that plays on it, I do not kick people for being killed or rubbish like that, in fact I don't think I have kicked anyone except people with blank names, that really grinds my gears! :P

Check it out guys, all welcome!

Still looking for new members to join the server, very active admins, PvP events, everybody welcome!

Persistence has just been wiped on the server, good time to gear up for tomorrows PvP event! Join now! IP: 81.19.216.165:2400

Ok we are still going :P

Edited by MadMcardle

just joined this server and have met some really cool people. Admin is very active and encourages base building, leting you know when a reset is coming. All paly styles are welcome, so come give it a try.

• Like 1

34 members and counting! Sign up today and get whitelisted straight away!