Sign in to follow this  
ashamedwolf

Problems installing mods?

Hey guys i have a somewhat unique problem here that i've never encountered before. I recently updated to windows 10 and was trying to reinstall arma 2 (shortly before upgraded to windows 10 i did a factory reset on my computer to fix some issues i was having) so i went and downloaded dayz commander which usually works fine and i have used it since i started playing. It says "unable to get versions from server". So I figured I would try dayz launcher since a lot of people seem to have problems with dayz commander. Now at first dayz launcher would not download files and i had to use the force download button on it which i though would work fine. The next day after i installed overwatch/epoch i tried to play and it didnt work so i looked in my mods installation screen on dayz launcher and overwatch/epoch were corrupted. I clicked the "verify" button and nothing happens and from my knowledge there is not way to fix that button. So i tried dayz mod via steam and that didnt work because of some files that were missing. Last but not least I tried play with six and it wont let me install mods on there either. I'm kinda stuck on what to do it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this problem. I tried turning off windows defender, I tried disabling my firewall, I dont know where else to turn. I don't know if its a problem with windows 10 or if its a problem with my game files or what. So hopefully someone can help me resolve this issue. Thanks alot

Have you started both Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead before installing your mods?

Just use steam for arma 2 dayz mod. All the others you can just download from their websites and plop in your arma 2 oa folder. then launch from steam with whatever launch options you want like -mod=@notdayzmod;@overpoop;

• Like 1