billyangstadt

I'm on a hunger strike until the new stable branch is released.

#cutforstable2015

I fondly remember Bieber being forced to release a single or something to stop this, LOL.

Three weeks without food.  Although from personal experience I'd say it can be more like 3 months.

• Like 1

My problem is that they haven't even given us any info on it. They gave us updates for the past week and then the day they had to push it they cant tell us anything. I would just like a, "Sorry guys, gotta wait a couple days." just so that I wouldn't have so be disappointed everyday.

My problem is that they haven't even given us any info on it. They gave us updates for the past week and then the day they had to push it they cant tell us anything. I would just like a, "Sorry guys, gotta wait a couple days." just so that I wouldn't have so be disappointed everyday.

Do your parents tell you what your birthday present is before they give it to you?

• Like 1

Do your parents tell you what your birthday present is before they give it to you?

No, but do your parents talk about what your getting the day before and then say nothing at all?

• Like 4

To survive you should drink well water, I highly recommend that you pick apples if ever you want to see your Stable again.

• Like 3

To survive you should drink well water, I highly recommend that you pick apples if ever you want to see your Stable again.

"I found something!"

<snip>

Have some K rations. Bagman will have some somewhere.

A true Squaxx Dek Thargo will understand.

at5hMY6.jpg

L

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2

LK5tXXR.gif

STOP COMPLAINING

Edited by Senodog

We got a true Bobby Sands here, stay strong.

At least he spared us the dirty protest

• Like 1