Plaster422

Like my pants?

Ah that's just amazing. I need these :D

• Like 1

Hey, guys my friend took a video of it watch it if you want!  :)

• Like 1

i think the best part is that you managed to stump the devs on this one. nice job!

• Like 1

Slightly terrifying, yet oddly enticing.

I felt exactly the same way I kept expecting the eyes to suddenly open yeugh! 

• Like 1

Skinning players for leather and creating clothing from their skin CONFIRMED.

• Like 1

Skinning players for leather and creating clothing from their skin CONFIRMED.

/\ /\ /\

This should be a thing xD

• Like 1

Kill it with bleach

• Like 2

So would that just be finding the pants skin file and inputting a face on to it?

Like back in the NHL 98 days on pc when you could edit the jersey files and make your own jerseys.

So would that just be finding the pants skin file and inputting a face on to it?

Like back in the NHL 98 days on pc when you could edit the jersey files and make your own jerseys.

No, we have no idea what had happend to the pants, my friend just said to me that he had found a pair of pants that were completely black. He then asked me to weare them, but when he dropped them on the floor, then somehow he's face/ skin texture were on the pants, but at my screen they were just blinking black and green. Sadly we lost the pants in a firefight minutes after.

• Like 1

No, we have no idea what had happend to the pants, my friend just said to me that he had found a pair of pants that were completely black. He then asked me to weare them, but when he dropped them on the floor, then somehow he's face/ skin texture were on the pants, but at my screen they were just blinking black and green. Sadly we lost the pants in a firefight minutes after.

I found a bunch of those in the hospital that say "blue medic pants" but show up all blacked out. Next time i see one ill try putting them on.

somehow he's face/ skin texture were on the pants, but at my screen they were just blinking black and green. Sadly we lost the pants in a firefight minutes after.

The pants are very obviously cursed, I wonder which grissly end their new owners met with.