kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

heading there to see if after several restarts the loot will re-spawn...

It wasn't just on a certain radius i think, because i looted most of the town edges (They are most likely around 500m distance to the camp, going to see if these's buildings will have loot now

WHY MAN, why did you suicide again :))

im eating you for second time today.

• Like 1

The guy passed out next to the fire in the car tent, your stuff is in one tent, the weapon in another.

that was freaking cool, i never seen something like this. 

he was on morphine we had in military tents i guess, he overdosed 

• Like 1

Hopefully you guys don't get any jerks stopping by to ruin your day, but I did post this on Reddit and everyone seems genuinely thankful for the testing you're all doing. Keep it up! Keep us informed :) (I'm at work all day...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/3ks2cs/do_your_part_058_hotfix_testing/

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

that was freaking cool, i never seen something like this. 

This was this strange soundfile his character made I never heard before?

And he said ingame something (next to a fire) "I have 3 Heatpacks on". Now I know why. ;)

• Like 1

but I did post this on Reddit

Hicks responded on reddit. Time to leave. This will end bad. To much interest from other people now. :)

Edited by Andro
  • Like 1

Hopefully you guys don't get any jerks stopping by to ruin your day, but I did post this on Reddit and everyone seems genuinely thankful for the testing you're all doing. Keep it up! Keep us informed :) (I'm at work all day...)

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/3ks2cs/do_your_part_058_hotfix_testing/

yeah nice man, it's okey i guess. 

I like how you told the guy to join the forum before coming to the tent city.....

I think I'll swing through the camp later.

I've been busy with work and girlfriend stuff so far this weekend but have followed your science throughout.

Great job, guys!

• Like 1

Heads up: a few people from Reddit are likely moving their own camp from Chapaevsk into the area (like another 10 tents) to merge it with yours.

I just added another barrel to the camp and filled it with stuff. Some guys are running around and are busy bringing stuff with a truck. But it's not as funny as yesterday night  :D What did you do after our nwaf visit?

I just added another barrel to the camp and filled it with stuff. Some guys are running around and are busy bringing stuff with a truck. But it's not as funny as yesterday night  :D What did you do after our nwaf visit?

we did some crazy shit, just check the video.

Haha excellent video!  Was that Dudester driving the truck?  I swear he flips trucks just for fun  :lol:

i guess... that was so fcking awesome. the camp got bigger now. much bigger if reddit guys arrive.

-----------

Guys, where are you?

Edited by VahidkinG

Yep, we brought 3 more tents (and random loot) from Severograd and moved a truck tent to make room for the Reddit camp :)

we did some crazy shit, just check the video.

i guess... that was so fcking awesome. the camp got bigger now. much bigger if reddit guys arrive.

-----------

Guys, where are you?

Wish I could be there for the reddit camp merger just to see what happens but I cant play until later tonight  :(

• Like 2

You can also read the fuel gauge by standing outside the truck in third person I believe I read, bit awkward though.

Correct!

47lYu7N.jpg

• Like 3

Wish I could be there for the reddit camp merger just to see what happens but I cant play until later tonight  :(

Same here, especially because I'm to blame for Reddit wanting to join in  :lol: I really hope this doesn't go south before I get online in a few hours.

Same here, especially because I'm to blame for Reddit wanting to join in  :lol: I really hope this doesn't go south before I get online in a few hours.

Well, either you'll be responsible for an epic migration  -or you'll be to blame for unspeakable carnage.  No pressure.  :D

• Like 3

Are we back on 08 or moved to 10?

• Like 1

Just popped on for 10 mins, reddit hasn't arrived yet. No shots fired afaik. Will be back in an hour.

I noticed no technical problems at all.

Here's a pic shows the approx number of tents (most are packed too)

Ba8mISV.jpg

Nice to meet you guys btw

Edited by freethink
  • Like 4

I am not having the problems on experimental with large bases that I have been having on stable. However about 2 hours into play I started having huge lag spikes, at least 20 - 30 seconds long, and at one point my computer froze that caused me to have to reboot. When I got back into the game I was 25 telephone poles down the road from the truck I had been driving. Going to do more testing today with -dologs so hopefully can capture data for the tracker. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Update: After 2 hours game play today on the same server I did not experience the issues I did yesterday.   In fact added more trucks and loot to my base without any lag or problems interacting with the inventories.

Edited by ZAP44