kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Yesterday evening I was also looking for other players around stary/veresnik/green mountain/nwaf on a full server. In three hours of playing I did not see anybody. Lirik played on exp yesterday and he saw many bambies on the coast...

You have a higher chance of running into people at those locations on low population servers(atleast on public hive, because of server hoppers). At full servers people tend to stay near the coast area.

SteamDB activity for experimentalprep.

As always: hold onto your butts! :)

• Like 8

ya, I can't get into DE experimental - it's full 50/50. :)

My base is not on that server.  ^_^

I hope so.  Like most non-FED announcement days, I'm done with work late morning.  I've already cleaned the pool and figured out what I'm gonna cook on the grill tonight.  Since it's a non-gym day, I'm either gonna start drinking at 10:30 or play some DayZ!  :D

• Like 3

I hope so.  Like most non-FED announcement days, I'm done with work late morning.  I've already cleaned the pool and figured out what I'm gonna cook on the grill tonight.  Since it's a non-gym day, I'm either gonna start drinking at 10:30 or play some DayZ!   :D

Why not do both? :D

By the way is that Brian in your avatar?

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

Why not do both? :D

I've tried it.  It can result in poor strategic and tactical decision making.  :D

• Like 1

Indeed it is.

Then don't forget some Cool Cwhip for at the grill.
  • Like 2

GrapefruitKush, servers are back up, mate.

Version change / update to the build # ?

Obligations besides fitness bike ride after tonight's rain, 0.

In an effort to keep my mind limber, immersion deep, and my paranoia levels high....

Earl Grey hot, Homemade Oatmeal Raisinet Chocolate Chunk space cookie, and Great White Shark wax vapor.

Let the experimentation begin!

E7r2A8K.gif

• Like 2

Version change / update to the build # ?

I'm on right now.   It's the same build number and I didn't see any update come through.

There's no character wipe, but I can't speak to persistence as I'm a long way from my tent right now.

I'm on right now.   It's the same build number and I didn't see any update come through.

There's no character wipe, but I can't speak to persistence as I'm a long way from my tent right now.

The police car loot piles appear to have been cleaned, but not fixed.  I saw a few.  they were very small.

Guess what Ori boy found?

He found himself a tent - I found a place for it pinched it and hopefully it won't get raided.  :D

I experience almost no lag after the maintaince - great performance so far in-game. 

Edited by Ori42

Guess what Ori boy found?

He found himself a tent - I found a place for it pinched it and hopefully it won't get raided.  :D

I experience almost no lag after the maintaince - great performance so far in-game. 

I was on a server with only 1 other person.  Paused, while in a  Russian chopper crash, to take a call from my doctor.  Look up mid-call to see a guy standing outside with an AKM.  I'm now on the coast looking for a car tent.   :D

I have noticed the inability to pick a few items up, though.  Had to drag them to my hands, then red X to my inventory.

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 1

The police car loot piles appear to have been cleaned, but not fixed.  I saw a few.  they were very small.

It'll be interesting to know whether those piles are accumulative or not.

I did seem to get overheated very quickly as soon as it turned daylight and so took a quick dip in the ocean.

My performance hasn't changed, it's still good, so nothing to report on that note.

Maybe since there was no client updates this was just some server-side tweaks and adjustments?

I don't know @Walnuts, but I was visiting a little village Myshkino (north west) of Green mountain - and some items spawned inside houses there.

I saw a weapon and some common cloth, and a wire. 

Im on SW02 right now.

I'm on UK-01. :)
My blue tent is just north west of the military base there (west of Green mountain) - I put some basic equipment in there +1 Svd mags for those who find it first. ))
But I close the tent though - hopefully other people can open it and use it too.  

I also took down a deer recently - so I've some deer steaks before I go to sleep.  ^_^

Edited by Ori42

I was on a server with only 1 other person.  Paused, while in a  Russian chopper crash, to take a call from my doctor.  Look up mid-call to see a guy standing outside with an AKM.  I'm now on the coast looking for a car tent.   :D

I have noticed the inability to pick a few items up, though.  Had to drag them to my hands, then red X to my inventory.

that's unlucky. :)

I've no luck finding batteries or glove plug though. 

'my sporter status is damaged now after too many zombies - in search of weapon cleaning kit.  :D

Edited by Ori42

that's unlucky. :)

I've no luck finding batteries or glove plug though. 

'my sporter status is damaged now after too many zombies - in search of weapon cleaning kit.  :D

I'm truly psychic I suppose.  Respawned near Svet.  Had a battery and glow plug before I made it out of Novo.   :D

You're welcome to have mine if you want.  I've driven plenty of trucks this build.

Edited by Thurman Merman

I'm fine, I'll find one eventually. :S

Edited by Ori42

Looks like the lootsplosions got cleaned up!  :thumbsup:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :thumbsup:

• Like 9