kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Forgot to mention.

First thing I found after spawning was a boat surrounded by 6 slot pants.

I saw no 6 slot pants in large garages or construction office buildings as was in prior patches.

Somehow the cargo pants spawn at "nato" crash sites, along with the USMC pants. Hunter pants can easily be found in deer stands. Jeans and canvas pants still any civilian house really.

Didn't find any Gorka pants, so I guess they are still restricted to the prison island like in 0.57 stable.

The medical pants spawns in hospitals and 3 story clinics. Sometimes in the blue clinics too, but they seem more scarce there.

For the 6 slots, I'd go for hunter pants right now. USMC ones look great and I really like them, but they are pretty rare.

Oh, and lastly, unrelated to pants, but it seems persistence is "on", at least for items as I rejoined the same server I was after the 4 hours restart about 15 mins ago, and the same items with the same stuff inside them were still there, nothing new spawned. Haven't tested tents yet, but I pitched one outside a house so we might get some feedback about it eventually from someone else.

• Like 2

First try on exp and I must say I'm disappointed with this new camera angle, you can still do everything you could before. I think the camera angle should just remain the same, this new one feels out of place and with any camera angle that has an external view you will always have a way to look over walls and in doors ect. There is always 1pp servers that get rid of this problem completely 

It,s not the first iteration of a new 3PP camera, and it surely won't be the last. It's a bit better than the 0.57 one, but it's still pretty "exploitable". 

We'll see how it goes from here.

Somehow the cargo pants spawn at "nato" crash sites, along with the USMC pants. Hunter pants can easily be found in deer stands. Jeans and canvas pants still any civilian house really.

Didn't find any Gorka pants, so I guess they are still restricted to the prison island like in 0.57 stable.

The medical pants spawns in hospitals and 3 story clinics. Sometimes in the blue clinics too, but they seem more scarce there.

For the 6 slots, I'd go for hunter pants right now. USMC ones look great and I really like them, but they are pretty rare.

Oh, and lastly, unrelated to pants, but it seems persistence is "on", at least for items as I rejoined the same server I was after the 4 hours restart about 15 mins ago, and the same items with the same stuff inside them were still there, nothing new spawned. Haven't tested tents yet, but I pitched one outside a house so we might get some feedback about it eventually from someone else.

I've found Gorka pants on the mainland but no jacket yet, several at one location ... my memory fails but I want to say at a police station.

• Like 2

This was almost exclusively hunter pants, but like 6 pairs, and I really like the Spring variety.

• Like 1

Forgot to mention.

First thing I found after spawning was a boat surrounded by 6 slot pants.

I saw no 6 slot pants in large garages or construction office buildings as was in prior patches.

I have found them in towers and police stations too.  The pair I have now I found in a tower/deer blind.

• Like 1

Police station in Nadezhdino had six pair of Gorka pants of different patterns. No gorka jackets found yet.

1911 found with full mag next to it.

Weapons cleaning kits are back.

Yet more military outfits.  C'mon torchia.

• Like 3

I spawned fresh, on roof, red bulding just cross the supermarket in Cherno :)

New shoulder fire crosshair??

2 static horizontal lines on the outside and 2 curved lines on the bottom half middle section that actually sway with the barrel.

This is different, right? :huh:

Edit: Seen while using AKM.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Found many FNX and an Engraved 1911 in "THE" Myshkino tent lootsplosion. 

Found FNX, Derringer and CR75 up at the Barracks at the derelict mil base in the north.  The vehicles didn't have anything and neither did the jail, but the barracks was jam packed.  Did not see any Gorka tops up there either.

Anyone drop a tent yet?  Is persistence on?

Edited by Barnabus

Cannot wring out wet clothing.

• Like 1

Also, anyone noticed difference in fps? I got my settings really high, got shadows and objects on high and am still getting 50fps in cherno, even those big apartments above cherno gives me no less then 40 frames, sun is high up, so its not night, it is foggy, anyone noticed difference?

• Like 2

Weapons cleaning kits are back.

Weapon cleaning kits were still in 0.57, just very rare. I had to search far and wide to find one to repair one of my AUGs. Now I always carry one. (MP5 get damaged very quickly it seems.)

• Like 1

geLc71W.jpg

Cooking in houses now an option?

• Like 8

Well new ui bugged and global chat. :) That's about it. Ooh the memories. People were talking to eachother and helping one another in chat.

• Like 1

Cannot look "full vertical" in the air while in 3pp or 1pp, presents a big problem while near taller objects, is this broken or what???

Edited by grzica

Well new ui bugged and global chat. :) That's about it. Ooh the memories. People were talking to eachother and helping one another in chat.

haha, I wouldn't mind global chat either :p     havent tested the nex built yet, though.

• Like 1

Alright, bitches. Pay attention to the crosshairs when you're aiming in third person. Horizontal bars are your aiming cursor, and the curved bar represent what your gun is actually pointing at. 

LfSUKFu.gif

Also, there are in houses now, in fireplaces all over. Their use is most likely guessable. 

ABOiwTS.jpg?1  Also...you can still do this... UyLvtbs.jpg?1

Meanwhile, if you want Cargo Pants, I found some Olive ones in this shed:

1wBvAjN.jpg?1

• Like 12

Personally, that fire place has me the most excited out of anything. Sad, yet true. :)

• Like 1

Alright, bitches. Pay attention to the crosshairs when you're aiming in third person. Horizontal bars are your aiming cursor, and the curved bar represent what your gun is actually pointing at. 

LfSUKFu.gif

-snip-

I already pointed this one out but nice GIF though, bitch.

• Like 2