Sign in to follow this  
nl

quick access bar freezes?

Did anyone experience sometimes the quick access bar stops reacting?

I have had it a few times I could not draw out a weapon, or put it back to my shoulder.

In fact it does put the weapon away but it's not animated and the inventory is not updated.

This already caused me 2 times to lose a weapon because I threw it on the ground but the game still showed it on me.

Today I lost an 100% pristine AKM with drum mag and scope... :(

Ive had that happen as well. Also thought i lost my ak74 with the kashtan scope but it turned out it vanished from my quickbar and was hiding under my pack. They are working on inventory storage order i think to make it so the primary weapon stays on top of the inventory layout instead of how it is now where everything is layed out as you pick it up...

I've been getting the bugs you both mention as well as weapons disappearing entirely - vanished. Not in inventory, not anywhere nearby on the ground, gone. The frozen hotbar is frustrating and seems to coincide with not being able to pick up some items off the ground (could be coincidence). It's frustrating because sometimes you have multiple bugs interacting at once and it becomes hard to determine causation.

Well, not just weapons, but items u hold in hands and interact with other objects on the map like doors, water pumps, V35 etc. 

I think I've lost 3 weapons with scopes so far in this patch - just vanished. 

And if you saw off your mosin for example which take 5 inventory slots and wield it. and put another item like a compass for example on that slot in

your backpack when you put your mosin back in your inventory again - it drops to the ground instead, because of the compass.

Edited by Ori42
  • Like 1

Ya I don't like how the new item storage system removes the item from your bag/pants when in your hands. When running thru a town with my gun out, picking up food, the food starts filling in the slots for the FNX. So when I go to put the gun away it gets dropped because the slots for it have been filled by the food and drinks I picked up.

I understand the reason for it, It's in my hand not in my bag,  but the slots for it should be saved for it until I remove it and put it on the floor

• Like 3

Did anyone experience sometimes the quick access bar stops reacting?

I have had it a few times I could not draw out a weapon, or put it back to my shoulder.

In fact it does put the weapon away but it's not animated and the inventory is not updated.

This already caused me 2 times to lose a weapon because I threw it on the ground but the game still showed it on me.

Today I lost an 100% pristine AKM with drum mag and scope... :(

I saw a video where someone encountered this problem and said the usual way is to relog - however he showed that eating a can of food for instance cleared the bug for him, havent tried this myself

I saw a video where someone encountered this problem and said the usual way is to relog - however he showed that eating a can of food for instance cleared the bug for him, havent tried this myself

I did relog but the gun was nowhere to be found anymore. If it happens again I will try to eat a can of food.

Anyway my grieve didn't last long because a few moments later I died when I stepped out of a truck...It was standing still, in a forest, no other players around. Not sure what happened. So I would have lost that gun anyway :)

I did relog but the gun was nowhere to be found anymore. If it happens again I will try to eat a can of food.

Anyway my grieve didn't last long because a few moments later I died when I stepped out of a truck...It was standing still, in a forest, no other players around. Not sure what happened. So I would have lost that gun anyway :)

It probably wasn't me as I generally don't leave vehicles in the woods, but my favorite pastime is parking a V3S in a visible area and camping it from afar with my scope zeroed on the driver door.

Let the bodies hit the metaphorical floor, old bean.

It probably wasn't me as I generally don't leave vehicles in the woods, but my favorite pastime is parking a V3S in a visible area and camping it from afar with my scope zeroed on the driver door.

Let the bodies hit the metaphorical floor, old bean.

No, I was the one who drove the truck there, stopped it, got out and "you are dead". The possibility of it being done by another player is very slim, only about 4 players in the server and I was in the middle of nowhere testing how good the truck would do between trees and going uphill (not good...)