Sign in to follow this  
John F. Deagle

No Pants Spawning.. Anywhere?

I cant seem to find any pants anywhere and shirts are just rare! Also camps have little to no loot and the tanks/trucks are packed with loot... bug ??

Edited by John F. Deagle

I can find pants, but not the cargo or military pants anywhere. Usually they are the ugly canvas pants.  Granted, I have not looked on prison island or at any of the airfields (balota or NWAF).  I'm hopeful they have to be at one of those locations.  

Edited by schwaBAM

New school building has a lot of hunter pants.  Check the old "gun house" for clothes, including canvas pants.  They're the ones that are one room, wood, yellow with blue trim.

Prison island supposedly has all military uniforms.

• Like 1

I can find pants, but not the cargo or military pants anywhere. Usually they are the ugly canvas pants.  Granted, I have not looked on prison island or at any of the airfields (balota or NWAF).  I'm hopeful they have to be at one of those locations.  

Finding pants shirts and coats in abundance in coastal civilian locations. Also tons and tons of hats.

New school building has a lot of hunter pants.  Check the old "gun house" for clothes, including canvas pants.  They're the ones that are one room, wood, yellow with blue trim.

Prison island supposedly has all military uniforms.

Here, imagine this: Everything you say is true but this time you join on in dayz and all you find is vest laying everywhere or every civ building is completey empty. Boots, guns, ammo, maybe a hat or 2.. but no pants. Not sure if its a but or not, seems to have followed me for a server or 2. Maybe client side bug of not seeing them?? The spawning of items seems to be screwed alittle.

The spawning of items seems to be screwed alittle.

It is. Persistence was removed with the latest patch .57, they're working on the loot economy and it's got a lot of known issues. Don't worry, pants are spawning, you might have to run around a little or try another server where the distribution is less botched to find them (I'm not recommending server hopping, but if you're on a server that seems funny then try another).

• Like 1

Cargo pants in industrial garages. Hunter pants in the new school building. Jeans and canvas in many civilian houses. TTsKO and police uniforms at the prison island.

Expect the loot spawns to change again many times before we hit beta.

The various loot spawn/locations have already changed more times than I can remember...

• Like 3

There are so many hunter pants in those new school buildings it is hilarious!

• Like 2

There are so many hunter pants in those new school buildings it is hilarious!

Yup. Everytime I go there, there are easily 20 hunter pants lying around. No other loot in the schools but pants.

I found a sweatshirt.

And on the roof several magically floating things in the sky...

yeah too much cloth in general - they should fix it in this week update and add some more zombies. ;)

Strangely ... the best place for pants Ive found ... are the new schools LOL and they are mosty all the hunter pants

The rooms usually have damaged pants, but in the gymnasium there seems to spawn Pristene pairs.

Cargo pants I see mostly in the Garage/Mechanic type buildings (This : http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Garage )

Go to prison island if you guys haven't.  It's worth the trip just to see the absurd amount of clothing.  Like, there's loot explosions, and then there's prison island and it just takes it to a whole other level.