Sign in to follow this  
xtali700

Using the dynamical spawn system for a more immersive world.

I thought about making mods for standalone once the support comes out. And the only thing I could think of was using existing systems to make the game better. I thought about how RUST and ARK showed their fruits, rocks and resources in the world.

This lead me to an idea about using the dynamical system to spawn fruit on trees like apples, or berries on bushes, and even the trees themselfs, so every server could have apple trees on a different spot.

dayz-0-57-leaked-sambucus-nigra-3d-modeldayz-0-57-leaked-pear-3d-model-160x90.jpHave these spawn directly on bushes or trees.

And just like police cars, we could have something like truck crashes with containers that could be open and have a massive amount of one item inside, like notacola or something.

article-2179818-143D936E000005DC-311_964

And who says it should only be vehicles, why not have dynamically spawning police checkpoints or crashed cars, why do they have to be spawning in the same place every time.
dIgSq1H.jpg

tumblr_nlmo75l1ic1tugd7xo1_1280.jpg

In my opinion this could expand to a whole lot more things once we get some new tech integrated.

Lets say that in the future we get roaming zombies that can be customised, and a while back we still had confirmed animal companions.

You could combine these to have a hunting party (as in hunters hunting game), turned zeds, with dogs as their helpers, that you stumble into in the woods.

Hunter-Dog.jpg

And, heck, why not even have uniqe items on some zeds and combine those with these events.

Like have a dynamic even where 1 church could spawn a wedding and with that you get a wedding dress,champagne or a limo.

Indiana-Couple-Have-Zombie-Wedding-38329

Or have a chance of a house having a event in terms of a party, so a lot of alcohol or food.

Heck you could even have a shed of a gun nut or something, which would be a random shed with a ton of guns and ammo, but just one, out of the 300 on the whole map.

Shack-Full-Of-Toy-Guns3.jpg

I know, but its the best picture I could find.

• Like 1

This is one of the best suggestions I have seen! Some military guns (AKM, AK101, VSS) could be mostly spawning at these dynamic events(crashed military convoys maybe?) like the M4 and AUG are heli crash exclusives.

Server hoppers would scream in pain when they can't find that AKM and drum mags by hopping.

I like the idea of a hidden gun nut stash.....but then again isnt that what you find when you discover someone's tent?

I like the idea of a hidden gun nut stash.....but then again isnt that what you find when you discover someone's tent?

On public servers people just find a server that's always low pop and make their tent there, nobody will find it. Private servers are different though.

pretty good ideas.. I think most of us really do fantasize for the potential of the dynamic spawns of random... crashed trucks with stacks of fruit or beverage is an awesome one

The introduction of the checkpoints to the map is an exciting start

• Like 1

Yes however make the trucks hold glass soda bottles, so 40% of the crates are filled up and the rest is spread over the ground broken, also dynamic cabins would be cool, like 15 spots on the map were cabins with like a shotgun or something or hunting scopes spawn in and only 3 over the complete map,