Sign in to follow this  
varobun

Zero loot after latest reset

Im not one to complain about any loot but after a hard reset tonight, 3 different servers ive gone to have ZERO loot (searched 2-3 different towns). Private and public

Maybe i didnt search hard enough (~50 houses and police station) but i didnt find a single item of any type...just before the hard reset time i found a couple items like normal

Anybody else experiencing this issue immediately?

Normally i find multiple items nearly every house, its actually too much most of the time. But zero items... on empty servers

Devs probably are tweaking the loot tables realtime and broke it temporarily

I heared rumors of NO LOOTz but never had this Problem. It be too early to say "well Little one..get off the coast will ya" In fact there is Little lootsplozions in almost every town now. I might be mistake but dont they stem from notfunctioning "lootcleanup" thus when a Server resets it just spawns stuff on the same spot thus creating the lootsplosions ???? Any insight on that?

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I'm a server Owner and i have the same issue .. now after each restart the loot is not spawning ..

I'm not on the coast if you think i'm , i'm in to the nord of the map 

Yesterday i do Nagornoe to Dubrovka and we found nothing ..

So i decide to send a mail to my provider and no respons ATM but when i reset all the server the loot come back before the next restart...

So yeah VaroBun is right ! No loot anymore

Edited by cedrico85

I heared rumors of NO LOOTz but never had this Problem. It be too early to say "well Little one..get off the coast will ya" In fact there is Little lootsplozions in almost every town now. I might be mistake but dont they stem from notfunctioning "lootcleanup" thus when a Server resets it just spawns stuff on the same spot thus creating the lootsplosions ???? Any insight on that?

That sounds like a good theory. Explains the mini lootsplosions of the same type of item spawning all over the same house (house full of vests/jackets/hardhats/ etc.)

I found the coastal towns almost devoid of any useful items after the reset. I assumed it was just people clearing stuff out as they respawned.

I have noticed a distinct lack of items even when moving inland, until you find that one building with everything in it. Generally police stations or those mini police stations with barred windows and a porch with all the gear you could want. 

Some houses, specifically the one with the stairway into the loft, always has loads of jackets. Dunno why this is but I've been finding better loot in 1)police stations 2) vehicles 3)barns.

I kinda like the explosion of clothing everywhere. Clothing should be fairly easy to obtain in the apocalypse.

• Like 1

The problem is being addressed and investigated by the Dev team.

May concern both Vilayer & Fragnet (to be confirmed).

That sounds like a good theory. Explains the mini lootsplosions of the same type of item spawning all over the same house (house full of vests/jackets/hardhats/ etc.)

Now the funky part is...my friends reportet they never found anything in MILL tents while i discovered lootspozions in the new stary rescue site. ( altho their Report Comes from a private Server whilst i was rumaging around ona  pubby one )

Arent there 2 sorts of Server reset ? Hard and "soft" ?  If so ( clarification needed ) a soft reset wont entail a total cleanup while a hard reset does ??

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Posted same under servers,

its persistence, you have to try to reload backup. If that fails you have to turn it off then back on. That is seems to be an issue we had back in .53, .54 hard shutdown to spawn loot.

New items etc.. usually forced us to clear the database then restore.

Did vilayer ever put in the save backup to your local machine yet? Sure would help those restoring items.

It seems like a case by case issue. I played a long time yesterday and had no issues regarding loot.

It seems like a case by case issue. I played a long time yesterday and had no issues regarding loot.

my issue with loot is a lack of flare guns. I have 3 rifles currently, but need a couple flare guns if I want to carry more.