Sign in to follow this  
jESUSfISTUS

No Combatlog and no behind spawn idear

If a char spawns....he spawnt every time 1 km away from his logout point.

this is the way to stop login behind char in houses.

and combatlog...?

if a user near 200 meters he dont can log out and good xD

if he login...he come to an other position 1 km away...

and sry me for destroy with my idear dayz.

but this stepp must been going....

and bann all duper and cheater next update.

make diabolo2 signature on every thing....than you can kill all dupes.....in diabolo2 .....keine ahnung da geht es...

warum in dayz nicht?

gruss und so

thank you my friend...you are the best...vlt you can help me with cheater hunter idear other poost? xD

edit:

and a point are.......no spanws on same point.....if i test it......and i go other position....and run back....and test other position...i must test it 5 times...than i know the point to log out...to log in in an houese...baside of enemy..

and than....

this spawns must randoom 1 km xD

if it not random i find the positions speedly xD

i have a lot of time xD

everytime xD

Edited by jESUSfISTUS

A decent idea but I see some flaws with it...for example how does it decide which direction to move you? If I log out in the woods 1km away from the NWAF I don't want to log back in standing in the middle of the runway and get sniped before I even have control of my character.

I speechless about how bad OPs english is. And then he even ends his post in german for some reason. Reading this was so akward. But what really bothers me: how does he interact with other players in game when even if he has the time to prepare what he wants to write, it is barly understandable.

• Like 1

So if I understand correctly:

1. If you log back into the game and there is a player close to your location you will spawn 1000 meters away from them.
  2. If you log out with another player in 200 meter radius your character will stay ingame and not disappear.

Now I would say the core idea is not bad (in fact it's close to the one I posted a while back) but the specific values are a little over the top. With up to 50 players on one server and the map being ~15 km in every direction there is a good chance that most respawns would place you in the middle of the ocean.

Edited by Evil Minion

you are not die in the ocean ...first...

and second....

you can spawn over the top on houeses you dont climb down........thats a problem....

but with another spawningpoints this problem will not a problem xD

a spawningpoint system who set chars erverytime on good position and not in bug positions.

than 2 spawnpoint styles.....

one is the new life spawn point system..

and the other system are the combatlogg spawnpoint system...i call it log out log in spawnpoint system xD

against backside in house logger and combatlogger to xD

and thank you all for helping me to xD

Edited by jESUSfISTUS

If English is not your first language please use Google Translate. Despite it's horrible translations it would at least use real words.

If English is your first language... well... most browsers now have spell checkers, please use one. 

On topic. The solution is private servers. People don't tend to log out in a bad location in a private server. There is no Ghosting to get behind someone and people can't server hop to loot things and end up behind you. If you don't like that aspect, play on Private servers, that is what I do.

Ok one problem with your combat logging i will exploit in PVP.

1. Hit esc check to see if anyone is in your area, if so esc again and go kill them.

Its a perfect exploit to PVP.

Another tool that was being used was to log off, log on another server then hop back in the area safely on your first server.

So you see another reason to remove the public hives, many reasons why we do not need exploit tools.

Groups of people would do this continuously to shoot you and steal your gear. Never seen the hack tools to auto log off, or on other servers. SO no idea how that all works.

I think this idea, even tho I am not 100% sure I understood it correctly, could work with the addition of the factor "where you decide to log out, and in what manner".

If you crawl inside a tent and log out, you spawn at the tent location.

If you crawl into a sleeping bag(which I am sure will be implemented one way or another), you will spawn in snug in your sleeping bag at the same location.

If you log out inside a house, your character would be on the floor sleeping for the time you go to work, scratch your nuts, and spend much needed quality time with the mrs. 

Logging out in a bush somewhere, because your well-geared character have made you paranoid, could result in you spawning in at a close by, predetermined spawn point. 

As for combat-logging. Shots fired within 300-500 m, logging out within 3 minutes will leave your character a physical entity on the server... or something. 

However, I do think most of these ideas are nothing but wishful thinking as the amount of trigger zones or whatever the devs would use to implement such restrictions in this sand-box world, would be a whole new game development in itself, and we would have to wait until 2045 for 1.0 release. 

Edited by Vattenlarv