r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.6.1

No problem and yes I did.

But it seems like I still have weapon class names in my SQL database that were not in the SQL update file.

Isn't this caused by this? 

[Fixed] - Config class issue with PDW_DZ Replaced UZI_DZ with PDW_DZ in the loot system to correct the missing config class.

Sent an email soon as i get info ill update for now use steam.

"small" problem with BIS_MPF_InitDone

scripts.txt kick

20.06.2015 12:50:59: SIIAPTA (x.x.x.x:2304) - #21 "ame "Functions\main.sqf";_logic = _this select 0;_logic setpos [1000,10,0];waituntil {!isnil "BIS_MPF_InitDone"};_spawn = "

this hapens when you add an holo to mk48

Sent an email soon as i get info ill update for now use steam.

Thanks, but I was in need of the server files as well :)

"small" problem with BIS_MPF_InitDone

scripts.txt kick

20.06.2015 12:50:59: SIIAPTA (x.x.x.x:2304) - #21 "ame "Functions\main.sqf";_logic = _this select 0;_logic setpos [1000,10,0];waituntil {!isnil "BIS_MPF_InitDone"};_spawn = "

this hapens when you add an holo to mk48

Report it on the filters issues page https://github.com/DayZMod/Battleye-Filters

Thanks, but I was in need of the server files as well :)

Links should be working again.

• Like 2

The ideal place to post bugs is:

https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/issues

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

Full Download:

Client Files: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.6.1/@Client-V1.8.6.1-Full.rar

Server Files: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.6.1/@Server-V1.8.6.1-Full.rar

Mission File: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.6/dayz_1337.chernarus.pbo

DB SQL: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.6/SQL%201.8.6.rar

DB Update: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.6/Database-Update-1.8.6.sql (Only required for existing databases. See Notes)

Prerequisites:

* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 x86 Redistributable (LINK)

* [Prerequisites] - Battleye Filters must be updated manually by server admins. (Link)

* [Prerequisites] - Updated to the newest beta using Steam.

Notes

* [server-Admins] - You must download and run this SQL query to change old item classnames to new ones. Before use back up your database. For each server instance change the @instance variable at the top of the query and execute. Run once per instance you use. (LINK)

* [server-Admins] - New Database update please run once. Only required for existing databases. (LINK)

* [server-Admins] - Experimental Vehicle Spawn System has now been merged into the normal SQL update

Please Note inventory is still being updated on all vehicles admins can feel free to create random loot items while they wait for one from us.

Changes V1.8.6.1:

[Fixed] - Players joining the wrong group during login. (Would cause group icons to show up)

Changes V1.8.6:

[New] - Attachments can now be removed.

[New] - Added new permanent fireplace system for base's.

[New] - Added models for GPS as well as AK-47, SA-58, G17 and Bizon magazines.

[New] - Added working nutrition values to melee fire system.

[New] - Added new An2 Variant

[New] - Added New UH1H_DZ Variant.

[New] - Vehicles now have a respawn delay after being destroyed.

[New] - Gates ca now be dismantled by its owner.

[New] - Combination lock added to replace the current lock.

[New] - Herbal Drink Recipe (chance to clear infection).

[New] - Antibiotics have updated to be a multiple use system.

[New] - Random spawn system for Antibiotics and matchbox's

[New] - Added GP-25 HE, smoke, flares to loot spawns

[New] - Added 30rnd AK74 SD mag to loot spawns

[New] - Able to sharpen knifes now.

[updated] - Weapons on the back of players now go into the players body on death.

[updated] - Food consumption rate has been slowed down to give a better balance.

[updated] - Weapon & Attachment overhaul.

[updated] - Logs and Planks can now be used as fuel in fires.

[updated] - AntiWall hack has been fixed.

[updated] - Viral zeds now have a chance to hold a box of antibiotics holding 1 tablet.

[updated] - Hospital loot has been updated replacing the old antibiotics with a box of 6.

[updated] - InfectedCamps has been updated replacing the old antibiotics with a box of 2.

[updated] - Lowered fog intensity.

[updated] - M1014 can now use 2 round MR43 magazines.

[updated] - MP5, PDW, L85 and M16 can now only use their respective magazines (STANAG for L85).

[updated] - M249 can now only use M249 belts and STANAG magazines.
[updated] - Cleaned up binocular view. http://i.imgur.com/Q98t5Nd.png

[Fixed] - During upgrade of a tent the placed should no longer move during the upgrade process.

[Fixed] - Re-added level 7 ghost model for fences.

[Fixed] - Achievements system updated everything should now sync correctly.

[Fixed] - Removed annoying benches from barracks. (again)

[Fixed] - Experimental spawn system for vehicles. 

[Fixed] - Tent models.

[Fixed] - Dragging while unconscious is now working again.

[Fixed] - Humanity bug.

[Fixed] - Splints running wrong file.

[Fixed] - Ammo duping/Refilling on skin change

[Fixed] - Added missing melee weapons to zed damage system ("Fishing","BatNailed")

[Fixed] - Changed FN FAL full auto back to burst after it was changed by new Arma2OA beta.

[Fixed] - Server child 306 damage updates will no longer be called for each vehicle for the first 10 seconds of the vehicles life.

[Removed] - Legacy attachments have now been removed from loot tables.

[Removed] - SledgeHammer from mineStone system

[Removed] - Removed SA58P from loot spawns

[Removed] - Burst mode from SA58.

Contributing

------------

Want to contribute? Or have we missed your name?

Please contact R4Z0R49 on http://dayzmod.com/forums/

Quick Install Info:

Full

• Download Full Client Files.
  • Navigate to your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory
  • Extract the @Client-1.8.6.1-Full into your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory.
  • To start DayZ use a command line string like the below

ARMA2OA.exe -mod=@Dayz; -noFilePatching -skipIntro -nosplash -noPause -world=Chernarus

- bug when equip the soldier clothing, ghille suit or cloating camo, I lose the backpack, any1 have same problem and know how can i fix it ?

its a known big we have a server side fix being tested on slack. Ask your server admin to pm me his email and name and ill drop him an invite.

New to the DayzMod. I have setup a private server starting with 1.8.3 and upgrading to 1.8.5. Works well. Now I'm trying to understand the 1.8.6.1 code to help on a public server.

I've been looking through the new vehicle spawn code and from what I can tell from reading and running the code, vehicles can spawn in any points of the group, right?

Also, looking at randommizeVehicleInventory() I keep seeing vehicles spawn with empty inventory. Looks like there might be a typo. Can someone confirm??

#Original Line:

DECLARE InventoryID INT DEFAULT (SELECT Inventory FROM vehicle_spawns WHERE Classname = c LIMIT 1);

#Fixed:
DECLARE InventoryID INT DEFAULT (SELECT ID FROM vehicle_spawns WHERE Classname = c LIMIT 1);
Edited by skigoggles

New to the DayzMod. I have setup a private server starting with 1.8.3 and upgrading to 1.8.5. Works well. Now I'm trying to understand the 1.8.6.1 code to help on a public server.

I've been looking through the new vehicle spawn code and from what I can tell from reading and running the code, vehicles can spawn in any points of the group, right?

Also, looking at randommizeVehicleInventory() I keep seeing vehicles spawn with empty inventory. Looks like there might be a typo. Can someone confirm??

#Original Line:

DECLARE InventoryID INT DEFAULT (SELECT Inventory FROM vehicle_spawns WHERE Classname = c LIMIT 1);

#Fixed:
DECLARE InventoryID INT DEFAULT (SELECT ID FROM vehicle_spawns WHERE Classname = c LIMIT 1);

The Original Line is the correct line.  Change it back!

The reason they spawn with no inventory is because they didn't get a chance to populate the VEHICLE_INVENTORY table with anything more then simple test data.  I had to populate that table with my own loot data in order to get vehicles to spawn with inventory.   VEHICLE_SPAWNS is the main table for all the related items for vehicle spawning,  Location, Inventory, Hitpoints, etc.  The numbers in those fields relate to the ID's fields of the VEHICLE_LOCATIONS, VEHICLE_INVENTORY, VEHICLE_HITPOINTS tables,  the spawn routine matches the numbers from the VEHICLE_SPAWNS table fields; LOCATION, INVENTORY, HITPOINTS to the ID's of the VEHICLE_LOCATIONS, VEHICLE_INVENTORY, VEHICLE_HITPOINTS tables to know where the vehicle should spawn, with what damage and what inventory to put in it.  It's very customizable and has that random feel to it as far location, hitpoints and inventory now over the previous way of just plopping the same vehicle with the same inventory at the same location every time. 

Vehicle inventory is on our todo list admins are more then welcome yo add some random loot for now.

The Original Line is the correct line.  Change it back!

The reason they spawn with no inventory is because they didn't get a chance to populate the VEHICLE_INVENTORY table with anything more then simple test data.  I had to populate that table with my own loot data in order to get vehicles to spawn with inventory.   VEHICLE_SPAWNS is the main table for all the related items for vehicle spawning,  Location, Inventory, Hitpoints, etc.  The numbers in those fields relate to the ID's fields of the VEHICLE_LOCATIONS, VEHICLE_INVENTORY, VEHICLE_HITPOINTS tables,  the spawn routine matches the numbers from the VEHICLE_SPAWNS table fields; LOCATION, INVENTORY, HITPOINTS to the ID's of the VEHICLE_LOCATIONS, VEHICLE_INVENTORY, VEHICLE_HITPOINTS tables to know where the vehicle should spawn, with what damage and what inventory to put in it.  It's very customizable and has that random feel to it as far location, hitpoints and inventory now over the previous way of just plopping the same vehicle with the same inventory at the same location every time. 

Confusing syntactically to declare InventoryID and then select from vehicle_spawns which has ID and Inventory columns. Anyway, when I did that they seems to spawn with the old defaults, but I haven't traced the procedure to understand why yet. I like the random spawns, but wonder whether or not any vehicle could spawn at any location, not just in their class (of course some can't fit, I know). At this point in the game, a bunch of new spawn points would change it up a bit. It's all good.

Can you throw out a few lines of each table you changed, so I can reverse engineer instead of tracing forward?  I almost think the vehicle random should be like loot - classes of items that spawn in types of vehicles. I don't suppose there is a writeup of how the random inventory works?

Confusing syntactically to declare InventoryID and then select from vehicle_spawns which has ID and Inventory columns. Anyway, when I did that they seems to spawn with the old defaults, but I haven't traced the procedure to understand why yet. I like the random spawns, but wonder whether or not any vehicle could spawn at any location, not just in their class (of course some can't fit, I know). At this point in the game, a bunch of new spawn points would change it up a bit. It's all good.

Can you throw out a few lines of each table you changed, so I can reverse engineer instead of tracing forward?  I almost think the vehicle random should be like loot - classes of items that spawn in types of vehicles. I don't suppose there is a writeup of how the random inventory works?

Actually, it is that way if I read this correctly.  "classes of items that spawn in types of vehicles"  this is exactly what it's doing for me.  you define all your inventory loot items in the vehicle_inventory table, change the ID in that same inventory table to match what you consider to be "classes of items" and then the vehicle spawn routine matches the number you put into the Inventory column in your Vehicle_Spawns table to the pool of matching ID's in your Vehicle_Inventory table to randomly select loot for the vehicle when it spawns in.

so for me, I classify loot as either civilian or military so my loot in the Vehicle_Inventory table is either ID'd as a "1" for civilian grade loot or a "9" for military grade loot.  Then back in my Vehicle_Spawn table, I set all the civilian type vehicles to have a "1" and the military type vehicles to have a "9" in the Inventory field.  When the vehicle spawns, the civilian vehicles get random civilian grade loot and the military vehicles get random military grade loot.  It's actually quite impressive.

and let's see if I can address the first part of your response about vehicles, "any vehicle could spawn at any location".  So the location works the same as inventory does.  When the vehicle spawns, it randomly picks a location from the Vehicle_Locations table based on the pool of ID's in that table.   So if you have 10 QTY bicycles in your Vehicle_Spawns table and 20 locations defined for bicycles in the Vehicle_Locations table, it would randomly pick a location for each of the 10 bicycles you wanted to spawn from the pool of 20 locations.  if you have two types of bicycles, (Old_Bike_TK_CIV_EP1 and Old_Bike_TK_INS_EP1) you set both types of bicycles to have the same Location in the Vehicle_Spawns table and when they spawn, you get both bicycles sharing the same pool of locations and when they spawn you have one or the other type bicycle spawning at only bicycle spawn locations.

PM me your email address if you want and I'll send you my vehicle files to reverse engineer.

Edited by Barry Dingle

Not that anyone cares... I am trying my hardest to play Vanilla, but I can only start playing at 10pm, just as it is getting dark on my chosen server.

I'm finding it impossible to survive if I spawn and then subsequently play only at night due to the 'infection by temperature' feature.

The day setting is fine, but at night all it takes is for the temperature to reach the top of the bulb for a couple of minutes, and you're infected.

Even if I do survive for a few days, having to light a fire every fifteen minutes is highly annoying.

Yep, I know... no-one cares, and it won't be changed. Just thought I'd mention it anyway.

Not that anyone cares... I am trying my hardest to play Vanilla, but I can only start playing at 10pm, just as it is getting dark on my chosen server.

I'm finding it impossible to survive if I spawn and then subsequently play only at night due to the 'infection by temperature' feature.

The day setting is fine, but at night all it takes is for the temperature to reach the top of the bulb for a couple of minutes, and you're infected.

Even if I do survive for a few days, having to light a fire every fifteen minutes is highly annoying.

Yep, I know... no-one cares, and it won't be changed. Just thought I'd mention it anyway.

That is configurable by the server admin. DayZ has it on enabled by default.

Its an issue we know about and are working to fix

Is anyone else having issues with gear disappearing after a server restart? I am having players telling me stuff is disappearing out of there backpacks and even the backpacks are disappearing.

I am also still having this issue and cannot figure out why. I included the line before it.. It looks like it might be an error it something the DZMS AI are spawning but I went into their weapon config and changed the weapons to the latest classnames.

23:55:31 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 2 AI Spawned, 2 units in mission.23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.'.23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon  with scope=private23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.model'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.simulation'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightDuration'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.fireLightIntensity'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockDelay'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.weaponLockSystem'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.cmImmunity'.23:55:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.lockingTargetSound'.23:55:32 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.lockedTargetSound'.23:55:32 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array23:55:32 Warning Message: No entry '.muzzles'.23:55:32 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array
Edited by cikez

Disappearing  backpacks is a known issue we have a hotfix in slack being tested. It will be resolved for the next public patch. As for weapons we are still looking into reports. We do not support any AI system you will need to speck with the owner.

Feedback on new vehicle spawn system:

I've been playing on US434 and since the new vehicle spawn system was introduced (and the bug was fixed that was preventing them from spawning), the vehicle system has become far too easy.  So far in the last week of playing, every vehicle we've found has been ready to drive.  Same for helicopters.  We haven't found one yet that we've had to attach a single part to in order to get it airborne (only needed fuel).  IMO, this ruins one of the best features of DayZ mod.  I get that the idea was to randomize the repair state of vehicles, but if we're honest, all vehicles have ever needed to get up and running is 4 wheels.  Randomizing it only makes it easier than that (can't get more difficult, spawning with 100% engine damage destroys the vehicle), and currently it doesn't even feel random as every vehicle we've found has been ready to drive.  Before you ask, these are definitely fresh spawn vehicles, as we've found them in areas that are logical for fresh spawns and are definitely not a place that players would hide them, not to mention the vehicle inventories were empty which usually is not the case when finding a vehicle that other players have hidden.

I have to ask, what was the motivation to change the repair state of vehicles in the first place?  One of the cornerstone features of DayZ mod was hard to find vehicles that took time and effort to repair.  I appreciate and enjoy many of the other tweaks and additions to the game over the last year and a half, but as far as vehicles are concerned I feel that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies.  Vanilla DayZ mod is increasingly feeling more like one of the lesser derivative mods as things are becoming easier and more and more variables such as zombie damage and full moon settings are being left up to server admins.  Lord knows US434 is my favorite server but kid gloved zombies, ready to drive vehicles, and full moon nights make the game a bit too easy.

As for other things included in this update (don't want this post to be entirely negative), I'm LOVING the new weapon attachment system, the vehicle respawn delay is great (no more run to NWAF at restart, hop in plane, find all heli crashes and hidden vehicles in 20 minutes), love the combo lock feature, and living all the little fixes that came with this patch.

• Like 1

Plan and simple it needed a big update to provide a bit more randomness to the hole vehicle layout. As you have posted this as well on github and had a reply ill leave it there rather then pulling info back and forth.