Sign in to follow this  
The_Lonely_Bandit

Best Ways To Get A Hero Skin?

So I've always been a fan of the hero skin, most of the time I work for it straight away. But now after a couple weeks of playing on a server my humanity went down to -40000

This is for the most part just me defending myself, too many idiots wanna try stuff they shouldn't. Anyway I was hoping someone could give me some tips on how to get positive humanity again as I hear very different ways of doing it and I'm not sure if any of those actually work or not?

Unless things have changed, giving blood to other players is the quickest route (in vanilla Dayz mod that is). Basically, if it helps anothers players health status, you gain humanity. Killing bandits was a hella humanity boost depending on their humanity level. Not sure if this is still a thing as I haven't cared about humanity for quite some time now. 

If you're playing a mod of the mod there are other ways as well.  In Epoch for example, killing Z's net 5 humanity each.

Unless things have changed, giving blood to other players is the quickest route (in vanilla Dayz mod that is). Basically, if it helps anothers players health status, you gain humanity. Killing bandits was a hella humanity boost depending on their humanity level. Not sure if this is still a thing as I haven't cared about humanity for quite some time now. 

If you're playing a mod of the mod there are other ways as well.  In Epoch for example, killing Z's net 5 humanity each.

When I blood bagged a mate all I got was about 400ish  humanity. I wish I could just reset it haha, and I dont think killing zeds does anything in vanilla :/

Yeah, I 'm pretty sure they added a fix to stop spamming bloodbags for humanity. You use to be able to bloodbag constantly to keep raising it but I'm sure you can see how that was exploited by bandits.

Admin with datatbase access can change it in seconds if you want to try that route. Good luck convincing someone your NOT actually a bandit though. lol. If it were my server, I'd change it for you just for the possible lolz it could bring about later. ;) 

So I've always been a fan of the hero skin, most of the time I work for it straight away. But now after a couple weeks of playing on a server my humanity went down to -40000

This is for the most part just me defending myself, too many idiots wanna try stuff they shouldn't. Anyway I was hoping someone could give me some tips on how to get positive humanity again as I hear very different ways of doing it and I'm not sure if any of those actually work or not?

The way me and brother did it was, he shot me in the leg, morphined me, bandaged, blood bagged. I dont remember exactly how much humanity it gives.

• Like 1

best way to get a hero skin is with a mosin and a sharp skinning knife.

Get a friend and pump them full of antibiotics OR lure as many zombies as you can (preferably in cherno) and kill them

The way me and brother did it was, he shot me in the leg, morphined me, bandaged, blood bagged. I dont remember exactly how much humanity it gives.

i thought i was the only one that done that hehe

i thought i was the only one that done that hehe

I know right, it was literally IMPOSSIBLE to get it any other way. Like, what guy is not going to shoot you for your nice makarov while getting a blood bag. Cause. Fuck ya makarovs.