boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

Got KoS`d on tuesday in Novoselky from some 25-30 m. Had nothing in hands. On server with 10-12 players.

Yeah happened to me yesterday. I was armed but got shot in the back on a sever with like 10 players on

The inventory is acting weird. So your clothing items (bag etc) are ordered in the order you put them on so if you change your jacket it goes to the bottom of the screen where as it always used to stay in the same place. I kept having to get undressed and them put my things on in the right order... Can't wait for the CLE to be finished. 

Yeah, this is the new "customizable" inventory system. I for one like the option to change the ordering

BUT...

The order should not change when swapping existing items but rather only if you do not have that item on already.

i.e.

One has:

Backpack

Shirt

Pants

If you swap the shirt for a jacket you just found it should continue to be the second from the bottom. However, if you found a vest it would go to the bottom since it is a new item type.

Doing it this way would keep the order system you like when you are fully geared regardless of item swapping for better/pristine gear. Yet, it would still allow you to undress completely and reorganize if you so desired.

Next Version is 127718 there are 4 server but  Protected atm.

• Like 1

It looks like the devs have some 64-bit code queued up for us:

https://steamdb.info/app/221100/history/

there was an exp server in the list just now but its the version ahead of the update that we have. only had 1 player on it and now its gone was "DayZ GD (experimental/unstable)"...... GD= game developer??? maybe update soon

Seems likely that they've got a passworded server to test an internal 64-bit build amongst themselves. They've done that many times before to test other things. Haven't heard much in the way of 64-bit news in a while, though. I'm not even sure what the timeline is like for 64-bit implementation. The last time we saw anything was a small public test back in July.

• Like 1

In the hours of playing I have found plenty of farming supplies which has kept me well feed and generous with food. However, I too have not found much in the way of firearms and have traveled and searched quite extensively. I do not mind though because this is not the US countryside firearms shouldn't be like I'm at a gun show. 

• Like 1

In the hours of playing I have found plenty of farming supplies which has kept me well feed and generous with food. However, I too have not found much in the way of firearms and have traveled and searched quite extensively. I do not mind though because this is not the US countryside firearms shouldn't be like I'm at a gun show.

I found quite a few guns last night wandering around the north and northwest. Repeaters, sporters and trumpets primarily. I still haven't found the new break barrel rifle but really want to. For now though I'm pretty happy with my CR527+mag!

There appears to have been an Experimental update according to SteamDB. Not seeing any official word, nor am I able to confirm myself since I'm at work.

• Like 1

7.1 mb/s peak? Mine is 3.5 you bastard lol!

afterwards it was better, 18 MB/s lol :D

• Like 1

7.1 mb/s peak? Mine is 3.5 you bastard lol!

Hah! That's nothing. I peak at a mighty 472.2...

kb/s...

• Like 7

Zombies finally Agro on you , but it seems a little slow ... The Zeds are everywhere again , there was a wipe to characters as far as I can tell ... I will report in again soon .... I see you BIOHAZE!

Hmm all the sudden DayZ wont start after last patch.

BE_zps6bua7bf1.jpg

Downloading, I'll miss my survivor-lady but look forward to seeing the zeds again... and using them as target practice.

rL7ndVD.jpg

I've got a sprained ankle from escaping the zeds via the firehouse roof trick (jumping down onto electrical box and onto ground) is this a new feature? i know theres fracture, chipped, bumped, and broken but is "sprained ankle" new?

• Like 3

rL7ndVD.jpg

I've got a sprained ankle from escaping the zeds via the firehouse roof trick (jumping down onto electrical box and onto ground) is this a new feature? i know theres fracture, chipped, bumped, and broken but is "sprained ankle" new?

I haven't seen it or hear of it yet, seems new to me.

Zeds being back was pretty hectic. Elektro spawn was a mad dash toward the outskirts, at one point had about 4 or 5 of them following me. Finally had it so there was just one, smacked her down with a tire iron then started a fire next to a berry bush. :D

Edited by Ebrim
  • Like 1

good good good good good.

aside: Don't trust anyone from the [D.T.] clan, especially when 30 zombies have you lagged into a corner.

Ebrim, same here with the Elektro spawn one zed argo'd me and I knocked him out in two punches. The next one I found I had to ice axe six times, hmm has bare knuckle been buffed? Found mosin and food in first house I went into it is definitely how quick you get on after a new build. Found RAK with ammo in Jail started shooting zeds to see the reaction it was AWESOME! Had at least 10 trying to surround me then server crashed. bummer.

I haven't seen it or hear of it yet, seems new to me.

Zeds being back was pretty hectic. Elektro spawn was a mad dash toward the outskirts, at one point had about 4 or 5 of them following me. Finally had it so there was just one, smacked her down with a tire iron then started a fire next to a berry bush. :D

I am also happy to see more than 3 zombies together. As a mod player i have missed the massive attacks and the zombie trains. I had one of 9 behind me, at the end was only one remaining and he is followed me from kamyshovo to krutoy cap (~3km) i think that was a bug.

300+mb patch..

logged in..

kamy spawn... out front the cop shop..

2nd floor as u do... i find a rak and 15 mag...

test the sound as this is my first .56 bash... nearly fall off my chair as the bullet sound pierces my ears...

next thing i hear... zeds... zeds... and mo zeds... 

i close the door... check my inventory... 

i got this...

open the door! 10+ infected... spray 3 - 4 down... 

THERES MORE..... MORE....THEY FILL THE ROOM...

im sprinting thru them jumping for the door! I GET OUT!

im down stairs running for life... i turn left out the front door of the cop shop and around the corner up the street in the woods... 

i look behind me i have 20+ infected behind me!!!

i got away.... server stopped at i reached green mountain!

that was probably the most fun ive had in dayz for a while.. never did i think that a group of infected could be so much fun and not so annoying!

this patch is looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

the zeds are real.... #iwantmorePLEASE

Edited by Renigade

100 ppl server :D

Edit: But it was full to fast for me now its gone

Edited by xCrankx