boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

uppon login i got that file error everyone's posting.

It only caught my attention because the file wasnt called Bush_something but skeletons.

Are we getting dead bodies/skeletons? :D

Or it could have to do with the fact 3d chatecter models have "skeletons".

looks like they put FMJ bullets on JHP boxes, no wonder why they became infected with such disregard for their ammunitions :D

Imagine the annoyance if P1/CZ75 had more damage than 1911/FNX45 and AKM/SKS had more damage than SVD/Mosin/Winchester :lol: because going by the boxes 9mm and 7.62x39 are JHP and the others aren't.

• Like 2

So I'm seeing that animals are indeed present in this current exp build (maybe less of them?), it looks like we're just missing the zeds.

Imagine the annoyance if P1/CZ75 had more damage than 1911/FNX45 and AKM/SKS had more damage than SVD/Mosin/Winchester :lol: because going by the boxes 9mm and 7.62x39 are JHP and the others aren't.

i can imagine dev reading your posts and thinking : " i hate this guy" :D

animals are in, i heard at least 3 chikens around the vybor military base, and i saw a deer too.

Edited by Zboub le météor

So I'm seeing that animals are indeed present in this current exp build (maybe less of them?), it looks like we're just missing the zeds.

Biohaze and I just went from Novoya Petrovka to Severograd firing bullets at random like trigger happy morons in every direction and we didn't see a single zombie. I guess I can't say "confirmed" but it looks that way. 

The loot spawns still seem really strange to me as well, but I guess that doesn't really matter at this point.

I still haven't found any barrels. :(

A couple things about loot spawns just to consider:

-There may be too many military vests about, way too easy to find a high-cap vest or UK assault vest right now.

-MP5/RAK spawns and mags in police stations should probably be toned down a bit - more police clothes/chem lights/flares and pistols/revolver in their place please.

-(more barrels?)

- I've found a lot of burlap sacks/rope spawning together, this is awesome if it's intentional.

Obviously this is going to be improved and this is a very early version of CLE, just ideas I'm having while running around. :)

Edited by Ebrim

-There may be too many military vests about, way too easy to find a high-cap vest or UK assault vest right now.

-MP5/RAK spawns and mags in police stations should probably be toned down a bit - more police clothes/chem lights/flares and pistols/revolver in their place please.

-(more barrels?)

- I've found a lot of burlap sacks/rope spawning together, this is awesome if it's intentional.

Obviously this is going to be improved and this is a very early version of CLE, just ideas I'm having while running around. :)

i found a lot of burlap and rope at the same place too, i think it's intentionnal !

i found my first barrel by mistake looting a police car. it was invisible and is still invisible in my inventory. it's like an endless bag, you can store a lot of things inside and it only ttakes 4 slots.

• Like 1

-(more barrels?)

Honestly, I can only assume that the devs are up to something that we have absolutely no knowledge of. I'm betting they are in the process of isolating a particular bug or something. They patched us down from full loot tables, zombies, and animals to reduced loot, no animals, no zombies. Then, they added animals back in. I'm betting the next exp push either ups the loot tables again or adds zombies back in. I don't think they are unaware of the weirdness of the loot. I just think they likely don't really care because it isn't meant to stay that way.

This is all just a theory and shouldn't be taken as a statement of fact. 

• Like 1

the server i was on (1PP UK0-05 i wanna say) just sent out a message saying "this server is stopping. you will be kicked" it definitely wasnt a regular server restart as I cant find any servers now =( It sucks cuz i just found a truck near severograd.

yep just went down .... just when i found 2 weapons, the first usable ones for 3 days ...  >.<

has anyone else seen the golden desert eagle from game files on dayzTV ? hope that is some kind of fake but they were pretty serious about it

Has anyone found any clips for the 1911? Does the ump45 take clips? I had one yesterday before the wipe and never could find a clip or ammo for it.

About the radio stations..  Have you guys never seen "Night of the Comet"?  After the girls wake up to a mostly dead world they find out their favorite radio station is still broadcasting, so they go down there and

Find out the radio station is on automatic. It's all been previously recorded and the station is just on playback.

Exp down again?

It would appear so, I am seeing nothing in my server list

Has anyone found any clips for the 1911? Does the ump45 take clips? I had one yesterday before the wipe and never could find a clip or ammo for it.

Try the NEAF civilian terminal, crashed pickups and the telecommunications towers for pistol magazines.  I have found magazines for the FNX, P1, CR75, Makarov and the Amphbia so far.  I do not believe I have seen a magazine for the 1911 though. 

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 2

Am I remembering wrongly or didn't we used to be able to fish in streams?

Edit: Something is definitely wrong with fishing. I am totally unable to fish even in a large pond. In addition if you have your pole in hand and get too far into the water and start swimming you lose the pole as it does not return to your back.

Edit-Edit: Ok, ok false alarm, I was not receiving from the server. But the issue with losing your pole still exists.

Edited by trujuice

can anyone spot the error here?

FLzwpgc.jpg

I wish experimental didnt go down, i was so ready to find a bandit with a vss or svd and shoot him down for justice and what not, i had a grey v3s truck and everyrthang... Oh and i got into it by crawling underneath it and looking up (i only play in first person so try that too) it worked all five times i tried, but when the doors left open the icon shows up like normal without having to lay down...

MP5/RAK and mags are also spawning at wrecked BMPs and police cars.  It's crazy how available MP5's are right now.

Even Smersh vests are pretty easy to find.

• Like 1

they dont use clips.

they use Magazines.

the Mosin and SKS use clips.

and no i have found no magazines for the M1911 or UMP45

Edited by DURRHUNTER
  • Like 1

About the radio stations..  Have you guys never seen "Night of the Comet"?  After the girls wake up to a mostly dead world they find out their favorite radio station is still broadcasting, so they go down there and

Find out the radio station is on automatic. It's all been previously recorded and the station is just on playback.

I haven't seen that movie in a while! I agree though, wouldn't most modern radio stations be set to playback previously recorded material in case a dj needs to do something during the hours he or she is broadcasting?

they dont use clips.

they use Magazines.

the Mosin and SKS use clips.

and no i have found no magazines for the M1911 or UMP45

You're mean but right

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/24/dont-call-a-magazine-a-clip-we-spoke-with-an-ex-seal-about-the-difference-and-why-its-important/

Edited by Barnabus

FLzwpgc.jpg

I wish experimental didnt go down, i was so ready to find a bandit with a vss or svd and shoot him down for justice and what not, i had a grey v3s truck and everyrthang... Oh and i got into it by crawling underneath it and looking up (i only play in first person so try that too) it worked all five times i tried, but when the doors left open the icon shows up like normal without having to lay down...

Yes, i just saw the same before the servers went down. It say blue but look red, but if you wear it, is blue. Crazy stuff.

• Like 1

MP5/RAK and mags are also spawning at wrecked BMPs and police cars.  It's crazy how available MP5's are right now.

Even Smersh vests are pretty easy to find.

almost all geared person i saw where handeling MP5K with ACOG on it.

i still not found a single smersh vest sadly, highcap vest do the trick though.

FLzwpgc.jpg

It´s the same with the green ones