Sign in to follow this  
Excanto

Dating a Zombie

I met this lovely girl last month. She was quiet, but beautiful. She lives near the shore in a small run down house. She has brown hair with some green highlights. She said her name is Mraaw. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. Have you seen her? Has anybody seen her?

• Like 8

Hmm.. I think I saw her in the back of a truck going through Dolina. There were two questionable looking cowboys inside so I'm not sure if you want to pursue this.

• Like 6

She isn't really girlfriend material..she chases every boy she sees.

• Like 8

Yes I sure did see that girl back there in Chernogorsk. I was drinking from a well and boy she must've been thirsty as she charged at me full speed. A feisty one, that is. ;)

• Like 1

Forget her, dude. She'll chase after anyone!

Hey, what the hell is wrong with you guys??!?! Are you going to help the man or not?

• Like 4

I saw here wandering around in a field for quite a long time, near Kamyshovo. She sure does like the outdoors.

She didn't have much to say to me, just a couple of grunts, as she ran me off. I guess she just wanted some alone time. I think that she must be Irish, because she has one hell of a temper!

I met this lovely girl last month. She was quiet, but beautiful. She lives near the shore in a small run down house. She has brown hair with some green highlights. She said her name is Mraaw. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. Have you seen her? Has anybody seen her?

Uh, I was practising my sniping last night and would suggest it's time you let her go.

It wasn't her, it was you, etc, etc.

• Like 2

Yeah, I saw her. She charged me like a starving cougar and started hitting on me hard... does she like bath salts or take krakodil? She cray...

Just caught a glimpse of her waddling north into the woods outside Turovo. She did not say much to me, however, I managed to knock her twin sister out with a shovel. She can be found near the water treament plant if you are interested.

She isn't really girlfriend material..she chases every boy she sees.

And girl.

• Like 1