Sign in to follow this  
BlinkingRiki182

Toilet loot explosion is back?

I've been playing yesterday on some servers and it seems that the toilet loot explosion thing is back? A few days ago all the toilets were empty, now it seems that they spawn loot again?

Also seems that the "tents are everywhere" trend is back too.

Edited by BlinkingRiki182

Hmm definately an isolated situation... are you on public or private?

Hmm definately an isolated situation... are you on public or private?

I was playing on a public 1st/3rd person DE server. I changed several servers by the same provider - same situation there, loot was present in those external toilets and we found 3 tents in less then 2 hours.

Very odd indeed. I have tried a multiplay and vilayer server and have noticed that multiplay ones have less loot splosions and in less places. So I guess there is a chance that other providers have had issues flicking back to 0.54 loot tables or maybe they are being guinea pigs for the return of the loot economy

Very odd indeed. I have tried a multiplay and vilayer server and have noticed that multiplay ones have less loot splosions and in less places. So I guess there is a chance that other providers have had issues flicking back to 0.54 loot tables or maybe they are being guinea pigs for the return of the loot economy

I was playing exactly on the vilayer servers. It's actually pretty cool to have the loot system like that. Tents give the game more depth :)

I was playing exactly on the vilayer servers. It's actually pretty cool to have the loot system like that. Tents give the game more depth :)

Err no it sucks a little, loot isn't respawning, not where it should be, like 50 guns in 20 square metres.. it's awful.

I also hate tents. Tried them once, then a random persistence wipe ruined it all and WILL keep happening all the way until launch

Err no it sucks a little, loot isn't respawning, not where it should be, like 50 guns in 20 square metres.. it's awful.

I also hate tents. Tried them once, then a random persistence wipe ruined it all and WILL keep happening all the way until launch

I haven't noticed many guns spawning in one place. I found just 2 or 3 rifles for several hours of play. But I've read other posts in the forum of guns cluster-spawning like that so it must be true. This should be fixed of course. But I like the cozy feeling of having a secret base to stash my stuff :) And it would be cool to have more tents so you can run into other people's bases more often. 

Edited by BlinkingRiki182

I haven't noticed many guns spawning in one place. I found just 2 or 3 rifles for several hours of play. But I've read other posts in the forum of guns cluster-spawning like that so it must be true. This should be fixed of course. But I like the cozy feeling of having a secret base to stash my stuff :) And it would be cool to have more tents so you can run into other people's bases more often. 

Of course yeah! the idea of it is awesome.. when it's implemented!

• Like 1

I was in Cherno last night and found a MP-133 lying in the street near a wrecked car. Not sure but I think that is a genuine spawn for rifles. It was fully loaded too! I'd love to find a military tent.

Edited by Schweinsteiger

I was in Cherno last night and found a MP-133 lying in the street near a wrecked car. Not sure but I think that is a genuine spawn for rifles. It was fully loaded too! I'd love to find a military tent.

We found a military tent laying around one of those scrapped road-side military trucks near "Novaya Petrovka". It's really cool but we had to sacrifice one of our backpacks to carry it somewhere safe as you can't transport it in your hands like the normal tents.

At present the MP-133 with pistol grip is a police car spawn.

• Like 1

We found a military tent laying around one of those scrapped road-side military trucks near "Novaya Petrovka". It's really cool but we had to sacrifice one of our backpacks to carry it somewhere safe as you can't transport it in your hands like the normal tents.

Unfortunately for me though, if I found one, i'd be sacrifcing my own backpack... such a loner! lol

Guns don't spawn loaded yet, someone dropped it. Most likely they we're double carrying and drank a soda out of the car or something tho that effect. 

At present the MP-133 with pistol grip is a police car spawn.

It spawns other places also, police stations and other buildings.

I was a bambi and logged onto the public server I have been goofing around on testing things on stable and I ran to the base south of the nw airfield and landed in a splosion. By the time I left I was still missing a can opener and an axe. Sometimes it's fun and sometimes it's plain silly and sometimes it's just boring. I ran over into some bushes about a mile away and logged out thinking that was the easiest re-arm I have ever seen. I'll have to check for tents tonight and some out houses.

• Like 1

Why are you people sacrificing backpacks for military tents?

Just bunny hop your pack and tent until you get where you want to go. 

Not that there's much point at the moment anyway. I found my first military tent the other day, and left it right where it was.

Why are you people sacrificing backpacks for military tents?

Just bunny hop your pack and tent until you get where you want to go. 

Not that there's much point at the moment anyway. I found my first military tent the other day, and left it right where it was.

I hide my backpack and grab the military tent and run full speed to an out of the way location, setup the tent and run back for the backpack. Easy Peasy.