Mr.n

DayZ Battleye is blocking AMD Evolved App

So Battleye is blocking the Evolved app and i can't stream it or use it while i'm in Day Z, but i have it on my app library. Does anyone has any solution for this problem? My other games (Cs-GO, Rust, Dota 2) are working normal and they can be streamed. Tnx and Enjoy

So Battleye is blocking the Evolved app and i can't stream it or use it while i'm in Day Z, but i have it on my app library. Does anyone has any solution for this problem? My other games (Cs-GO, Rust, Dota 2) are working normal and they can be streamed. Tnx and Enjoy

Posting here, as is the case with nearly all games and their respective anti-cheat measures, is not going to help you. I would contact Battleeye directly.

• Like 1

Posting here, as is the case with nearly all games and their respective anti-cheat measures, is not going to help you. I would contact Battleeye directly.

Probably looking to see if anyone else had run into this issue and figured it out already, so he wouldn't HAVE to contact BE. I do that all the time. That being said, I think you're correct in that he probably WILL have to contact them.