Sign in to follow this  
Munson_fry (DayZ)

do tents still dissapear?

my two mill tents dissapeard over night 

i had lots of pots and pans and erverything, else to much to carry away for two or three people.

and yes  the areal was mined.

everything gone! even the mines,beartraps!

now i dont care about the silly stuff or the time it took to gather but it would have been much more satisfying if my stuff was stolen by other survivors instead of dissapearing into the void.

so has anyone noticed something similar the last days?

Edited by Munson_fry

i had lots of pots and pans and erverything, else to much to carry away for two or three people.

now i dont care about the silly stuff or the time it took to gather but it would have been much more satisfying if my stuff was stolen by other survivors instead of dissapearing into the void.

Well I cannot speak for that specific server or the specific location for it to be stolen but what I can say is that your mines and bear traps would have vanished after every server restart as they are not persistant.

Your tents may have vanished due to the central economy respawning system. I'm still unsure if it's is still in place but it may be down to someone else joined that server and erected two more mill tents which placed the server over limit and made yours vanish.

Hello, who is your provider ? if it is Vilayer i got the same issue 2 days ago , and this is a AUTO reset from the loot ! so yes all wil be gone 

but you need to login on your ACP and just do a backup from 1 day or 2 day ago and your stuff (tents) will be there :)

Hope this help you

Edited by cedrico85

I just checked, my tents and contents are still there today, everything seems untouched   

and I haven't noticed anything particularly odd the last few days.  

I'm playing on a gameservers 3pp public btw

There was no persistence wipe today, so either the tents were taken/stolen or were wiped due to a bug.

• Like 1

There was no persistence wipe today, so either the tents were taken/stolen or were wiped due to a bug.

Or no interaction between 8 - 12 days.

My one tent on two different servers was still there. However an AKM (I was carrying in hands) glitched away when I put it on the ground. Everything else is still there and I had no problems dropping other weapons. Everything seems persistent.  

I placed a tent deep inside a forest and then it simply dissapeared from one day to the other. I admit that I have no proof of wether it was stolen or not, but I find it hard to beleive that someone found it that quickly because the location it was in is like 98% empty of other players. 

I dont really know if the persistence is still active or not after the latest 0.55 hotfix/rollback so I have decided to not use the tents until the persistence and the loot economy stuff are working properly. 

3 civ tents and 1 mil tent all in different locations all disappeared. They were all there before the servers went down and straight after maintenance all vanished. I call bullshit on tents persisting through Wednesday. Also today, put down all of my gear to gear up again for a new tent I had just found, set the tent, put all the gear in it and head back to grab original gear and all that's left is my weapon and bag no topwear, vest or pants! I'm guessing clothing despawns as soon as you move away from it. Anyone else had clothes disappear on them??

i dont think they where stolen or erased through missing interaction ( the second milltend was put down 4 days ago ) and if so,

is it enough to put stuff into the tents inventory to keep it from vanishing or do i have to move the whole tent to keep it from vanishing?

3 civ tents and 1 mil tent all in different locations all disappeared. They were all there before the servers went down and straight after maintenance all vanished. I call bullshit on tents persisting through Wednesday. Also today, put down all of my gear to gear up again for a new tent I had just found, set the tent, put all the gear in it and head back to grab original gear and all that's left is my weapon and bag no topwear, vest or pants! I'm guessing clothing despawns as soon as you move away from it. Anyone else had clothes disappear on them??

I noticed a bunch of lootsplosions in those little grey/green kiosks that dot the cities. Specifically the ones with shelving inside had just a crapton of items on the shelves. Never seen that before Wednesday's maintenance.