r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.5

The ideal place to post bugs is:

https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/issues

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

Full Download:

Client Files: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.5/%40Client-1.8.5-Full.rar
Server Files: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.5/%40Server-1.8.5-Full.rar

Mission File: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.5/dayz_1337.chernarus.pbo

DB SQL: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.5/1.8.5.rar
ExperimentalVehicleSpawnSystem: http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/1.8.5/ExperimentalSpawnScript.rar

Prerequisites:

* [Prerequisites] - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 x86 Redistributable (http://www.microsoft...ls.aspx?id=8328)

* [Prerequisites] - Battleye Filters must be updated manually by server admins. (https://github.com/D...attleye-Filters)

* [Prerequisites] - Updated to the newest beta using Steam.

Notes

* [server-Admins] - Make sure to remove the temporary mission file we don't wont the old temp system overriding the new one.

* [server-Admins] - ExperimentalVehicleSpawnSystem is a new spawn system witch allows inventory/hitpoints/locations to be alot more random then they are now. The system is a little more complex then the old one.
Please Note inventory is still being updated on all vehicles admins can feel free to create random loot items while they wait for one from us.

Changes:

[New] - Added Global attack range value.

[New] - all 7 attachments added to loot system. (old system, waiting on some new models)

[New] - Maintenance mode for built items has been started. (can be Enabled/Disabled by the admin, Times can be changed by the server admins).

[New] - Some built items can now be dismantled by players each object requires different tools to dismantle each object has a chance to break tools used. (Example Sandbag fence requires a shovel)

[New] - New crafting Recipe Nails,(equip_metal_sheet X 1 = equip_nails X 10, Toolbox Needed, MetalSheet spawns Construction,Industrial).

[updated] - Czech stringtables.

[updated] - Player temperature - Changed sun to +3, Changed rain to -2.5, changed Moving to +2.1. (added in vehicle check to water).

[updated] - MatchBox system reset back to 1.8.2.

[updated] - Missing strings.

[updated] - Loot tables updated to remove weapons with attachments you can add.

[updated] - Splints and Sepsis bandages can now be given to other players

[updated] - Only owners can dismantle built items at no chance of broken items.  

[updated] - Loot weights for loot groups.
[updated] - WoodenSplint Recipe (PartWoodPile X 2,equip_string X 1).
[updated] - Lowered Melee range. by 0.01 from 0.05 to 0.04
[updated] - You can now turn rope into String.
[updated] - Zed Animations have been moved back to a smooth animation transition from an instant move.
[updated] - Both tents impact sounds have been updated. 
[updated] - Armor values of fences have been updated based on the level of fence.
[updated] - Gates now require nails in place of screws.

[Fixed] - Traps have now been rolled back to 1.8.2. 

[Fixed] - Sandbags, Hedgehogs, Wire can now be built on roads.

[Fixed] - Gate break in action is now shown to everyone but the owner of the gate.

[Fixed] - Journal entry for the new temperature disable system.

[Fixed] - Identified an out of memory issue caused by private scoped items trying to spawn. (Root cause identified Thanks to the ppl involved.)

[Fixed] - Quick fix to resolve players using an exploit to enter base's. Add report to admin also.

[Fixed] - Humanity missing variable added.

[Fixed] - Fence owners are no longer added to when other players upgrade built items.

[Fixed] - Dome tents have been added to cleanup system.

[Fixed] - Restored old low blood level effects.

[Fixed] - Identified an out of scope variable causing an issue within the gearHandler.

[Fixed] - DomeTent has now bee fixed to take damage.

[Removed] - loot Table Items (ItemMetalSheet(Not the one used in recipes),ItemConcreteBlock,ItemRSJ,ItemScrews).

Contributing
------------

Want to contribute? Or have we missed your name?
Please contact R4Z0R49 on http://dayzmod.com/forums/

Quick Install Info:

Full

• Download Full Client Files.
  • Navigate to your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory
  • Extract the @Client-1.8.5-Full into your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory.
  • To start DayZ use a command line string like the below

ARMA2OA.exe -mod=@Dayz;CA; -noFilePatching -skipIntro -nosplash -noPause -world=Chernarus

• Like 4

Was enjoying latest version on a UK server. One other player joined and asked if I speak Russian. (He clearly spoken perfect English.) I said "No, sorry I'm English". I'm sure the bugger promptly kicked me from the server.  It's that sort of admin abuse that's so unfair.  You just know you're dealing with a fourteen year old, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. 

Really, loving this latest version.  The balance between achievable and struggle to survive seems so much better to me.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

I just revisited the server I mentioned yesterday and I can't get in. It just kicked me the second I tried to join and says I was kicked from server.  If people want a private server then they should make it private so others can't join. What a git!  *sulks*

Edit: Just found it's a new server and announced its opening back in February.  Ironically, it's called relentless hardcore! Hah! The zombies don't even attack, they've been made permanently passive.  No wonder I was finding it fun.  :huh:

Edited by Sula

I just revisited the server I mentioned yesterday and I can't get in. It just kicked me the second I tried to join and says I was kicked from server.  If people want a private server then they should make it private so others can't join. What a git!  *sulks*

Edit: Just found it's a new server and announced its opening back in February.  Ironically, it's called relentless hardcore! Hah! The zombies don't even attack, they've been made permanently passive.  No wonder I was finding it fun.  :huh:

With 1.8.5 admins have much more control over the zeds they can control the damage and the distance they attack at until we can find some good numbers.

• Like 1

Hey ty for another update for dayzmod

but im think facoptere forgot to update BE filters, becose im see only 2-3 month old eg 1.8.4

or they the same?

thx

Not 100% sure faco updates the filters its something i really don't have much time to do.

Is this a beta or test version? I noticed that the latest version on Dayz Launcher is 1.8.4.1 and my host doesn't have any version higher than that.

we don't control other launchers we recommend everyone to use steam.

Razor, after looking at the 1.8.6 changelog, please don't give into the people complaining that food consumption is too high.  The increased need to find food and water is one of the best things to happen to DayZ since it released.  I can understand backing it off a little bit, but cutting it in half?  DayZ *should* be a survival game.  It's been great having hunting/fishing become a necessary part of the game.  Please consider knocking it down by a quarter or something less.  Cutting it in half will really remove an important survival aspect of the game.

• Like 1

Yea i said last night in skype i'm going to cut it in half for the development builds add see how they play out then ill adjust the food values based on that feedback

pCleanup.sql - no import to new DB. Error.

It would be helpful to know what that error was?

SQL-request:
-- Dumping structure for procedure dayzhivemind.pCleanup DELIMITER // CREATE DEFINER=`dayzhivemind`@`%` PROCEDURE `pCleanup`() BEGIN #Last ran update event_scheduler set LastRun = NOW() where System = "pCleanup"; #starts outofbounds cleanup CALL pCleanupOOB(); #remove damaged objects DELETE FROM object_data WHERE Damage = 1; #remove empty tents older than seven days DELETE FROM object_data WHERE (Classname like 'TentStorage%' or Classname like 'StashSmall%' or Classname like 'StashMedium%' or Classname like 'DomeTentStorage%') AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY AND Inventory = '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]'; DELETE FROM object_data WHERE (Classname like 'TentStorage%' or Classname like 'StashSmall%' or Classname like 'StashMedium%' or Classname like 'DomeTen[...]

reply MySQL: 
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 74 
Edited by Trunkor

Hey ty for another update for dayzmod

but im think facoptere forgot to update BE filters, becose im see only 2-3 month old eg 1.8.4

or they the same?

thx

Filters get updated after the release.  I think Razor is offline but I messaged him on skype as to how he wants the changes updated.

Edited by Geryon

#Remove wire if the owner has died.
DELETE
FROM Object_DATA
USING Object_DATA, Character_DATA
WHERE Object_DATA.Classname = 'Wire_cat1'
AND Object_DATA.CharacterID = Character_DATA.CharacterID
AND Character_DATA.Alive = 0

The DML statement is missing a semicolon at the end.

I've just fixed this you can find the updated file here.

https://github.com/DayZMod/DayZ/blob/Development/SQL/1.8.5/pCleanup.sql

This does the same thing. Same error code.

If you want one that works use this:

-- ---------------------------------------------------------- Host:                         184.164.146.210-- Server version:               5.5.27 - MySQL Community Server (GPL)-- Server OS:                    Win32-- HeidiSQL Version:             9.1.0.4867-- --------------------------------------------------------DELIMITER $$CREATE DEFINER=`dayzmod`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `pCleanup`()BEGIN #Last ran	update event_scheduler set LastRun = NOW() where System = "pCleanup";#starts outofbounds cleanup        CALL pCleanupOOB(); #remove damaged objects        DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE Damage = 1;#remove empty tents older than seven days        DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE (Classname like 'TentStorage%' or Classname like 'StashSmall%' or Classname like 'StashMedium%' or Classname like 'DomeTentStorage%')                        AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY                        AND Inventory = '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]';               DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE (Classname like 'TentStorage%' or Classname like 'StashSmall%' or Classname like 'StashMedium%' or Classname like 'DomeTentStorage%')                        AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY                        AND Inventory = '[]';           #remove barbed wire older than two days        DELETE            FROM object_data				WHERE Classname = 'Wire_cat1'					AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 2 DAY;					                      #remove Tank Traps older than fifteen days        DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE Classname = 'Hedgehog_DZ'                        AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 15 DAY; #remove Sandbags older than twenty days        DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE Classname = 'Sandbag1_DZ'                        AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 20 DAY; #remove Traps older than five days        DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE (Classname = 'BearTrap_DZ' or Classname = 'TrapBearTrapFlare' or Classname = 'TrapBearTrapSmoke' or Classname = 'Trap_Cans' or Classname = 'TrapTripwireFlare' or Classname = 'TrapTripwireGrenade' or Classname = 'TrapTripwireSmoke')                        AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 5 DAY;                         #remove incomplete fences after 1 Day								        DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE (Classname = 'WoodenFence_1_foundation')                        AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 1 Day;                          #remove incomplete fences after 3 Dayz								        DELETE                FROM object_data                WHERE (Classname = 'WoodenFence_1_frame' or Classname = 'WoodenFence_quaterpanel' or Classname = 'WoodenFence_halfpanel' or Classname = 'WoodenFence_thirdpanel')                        AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 3 Day;                        #remove dead players from data table        DELETE                FROM character_data                WHERE Alive=0 AND DATE(last_updated) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 90 Day; #Remove Bad Data       DELETE		 	FROM object_data         	WHERE Classname like '%_base';				#Remove wire if the owner has died.								DELETE			FROM Object_DATA			USING Object_DATA, Character_DATA				WHERE Object_DATA.Classname = 'Wire_cat1'					AND Object_DATA.CharacterID = Character_DATA.CharacterID					AND Character_DATA.Alive = 0;		END$$DELIMITER ;

if you havent already noticed the definer for just about every single procedure is different >_> edit the definer her to suite what you have set up already.

Yo all! BIG THANKS for supporting the mod

small problem with random kick with addmagazinecargo

#1 "Attachment_Kobra" 0:0#1 "Attachment_bizonSilencer" 0:0

all BE filter updated to latest

Yo all! BIG THANKS for supporting the mod

small problem with random kick with addmagazinecargo

#1 "Attachment_Kobra" 0:0#1 "Attachment_bizonSilencer" 0:0

all BE filter updated to latest

As Razor indicated the link to the latest BE Filters, these should solve your kicks.

Not relevant for the Mod, not part of the Development.

Why do you ask?

Just curious - wondering if either some of Epoch's features would make it into Vanilla (at this point, that'd mostly just be traders) or if Vanilla's many awesome features would make it into Epoch.

Looks like Razor added the entire Assets directory in December 2014 without a commit comment, and hasn't changed it since. I wonder what the deal is with it.

The assets directory is pretty old most of the stuff in that we are already using or plan to use at some stage. If im not mistake the models for the fish and fishing pole came from epoch with full permission.