WiiDEVil

Blue Waffle Attack Force [BWAF] 40slot 3pp UK Open to all

Happy to announce the new [bWAF] Blue Waffle Attack Force private shard server.

B.W.A.F private server IP - 81.19.216.165 Port 2300
Teamspeak Server IP - 109.70.149.5 port 10092

UK based 50 slot 3pp server with no whitelist or password.

Currently persistence is being reset several times daily to keep loot distributed until the new loot system is working.

BWAF would like to welcome new players to our private server.

Having run a public sever for 6months i decided to change to a private server to provide a better experience for players, both the BWAF and the public.

The Blue Waffle Attack Force welcome all types of players and play styles, friend or enemy the server is open to everyone.

The server has no safe zones or rules, but obviously admins will do there up most to make sure hackers are banned from the game and Steam.

There is a TS server for players to use with several channels to squad up in ect.

Admins can be contacted on there or via our Facebook page.

Really looking forward to meeting new players and expanding the group and player base

b_560x95.png

Edited by WiiDEVil
  • Like 1

Check out our facebook page too my friend to contact admins, meet players and share your war stories :)

I love the server name! I wish I'd thought of that. I might change my private server name to "The Lemon Party"...

[bWAF] Blue Waffle Attack Force #2 server 1st person

Following the success of our 1st server, we are pleased to announce that we now have our 2nd server online,

1st person, Uk, 30 slot private server, active admins, no rules, no safezones, all playstyles welcome.

So if you think you can handle it then come join us, Remember a Blue Waffle in 1st person is not for the weak! :)

Persistence is currently being wiped several times a day to keep loot evenly distributed until the next update!

Blue Waffle Attack Force #2 server 1st person - 81.19.216.163 port 2300

And characters transfer between both servers, so dont forget to checkout the 3rd person server,

1 of the fastest growing servers at the moment

Blue Waffle Attack Force #1 server 3rd person 81.19.216.165 port 2300

And there is a teamspeak for players to use and to contact admins

BWAF Teamspeak Server IP - 109.70.149.5:10092

Finally come join us on Facebook for more info, to share your experiences, meet players and contact the admin team

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BWAFserver/

Look forward to seeing you all online :)

• Like 1

Just had to say great server and now I see you have added a second hardcore server,fantastic 1st person action :-)

• Like 1

Blue Waffle Attack Force #3 now open

We are very happy to announce our 3rd server is now open,

A 40slot 3rd person USA server, connected to our 2 UK servers so character transfers.

We wanted to provide a better connection to our overseas friends, and create more room for player unable to get into the very popular server 1, which is currently ranked 9th in the world on Gametracker. The server will be run just like the other 2 servers, Active admins, No whitelist, No safezones, All playstyles welcomed.

Blue Waffle Attack Force #1 server UK 3rd person 81.19.216.165 port 2300
Blue Waffle Attack Force #2 server UK 1st person 81.19.216.163 port 2300
Blue Waffle Attack Force #3 server US 3rd person 23.254.0.210 port 2300
Blue Waffle Attack ForceTeamspeak Server IP 109.70.149.5:10092

Head on over to our Facebook page for more info, Events, meet players and share experiences - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BWAFserver/

And Follow us on Twitter for News, info and general rubbish and opinions -

https://twitter.com/BWAFlive

We're always welcoming new players to the servers and group :)

b_560x95.png

b_560x95.png

b_560x95.png

Blue Waffle Attack Force #2 1st person Uk server now 40 slots

People are really starting to enjoy the intenseness that 1st person brings, so we are pleased to announce we have upgraded the 1st person server to 40slots, and we will be trying to make it as popular as our 3rd person servers, So if you think you're hardcore enough to handle a Blue Waffle in 1st person, get yourselves online now and join us!
The server is linked to our popular 3rd person servers so character transfers between all servers.
Blue Waffle Attack Force #1 server UK 3rd person 81.19.216.165 port 2300
Blue Waffle Attack Force #2 server UK 1st person 81.19.216.163 port 2300
Blue Waffle Attack Force #3 server US 3rd person 23.254.0.210 port 2300
Blue Waffle Attack ForceTeamspeak Server IP 109.70.149.5:10092

Love the Blue Waffle shard #3. Been playing on it for weeks and its always full no matter the time of day. However today, I had really bad expedience and I wont be playing there again anytime. Basically my squad and I encountered a hacker on their #3 private shard and while that wasn't enough to deter us it was more the reaction of several of its members on their TS when I went to try and report the hacker to their respective admins.

Anyway not trying to bash on them as whole because I realize the attitude I encountered of a few doesn't necessarily reflect the whole but more so wanted to caution people about playing on private shard #3.

I would like to kno why im banned when i didnt do anything wrong i was chilling in the TS and getting help from the admins because a hacker was murdering every1 next thing i kno im banned for hacking like wtf i dont even kno how to hack i love playing on the servers ive even helped some of you admins bann a hacker for wall glitching in electro back approximately 2-3 weeks ago can someone please look into this an help me :(

I can't believe it's still a thing when you kill someone and the server restarts after just a few seconds. Like, really?

Other than that incident on the Blue Waffle Attack Force #3 server, it's been alright.

Oh, and some BWAF tagged people on their TeamSpeak are quite toxic. I'd suggest avoiding it.

Edited by Konc

Not sure if this counts as necro-ing but I'll post it anyway.

Recently started playing on these servers with a friend (Look out for Olga Yuzuki and Dimitri Nmbutzi) and no complaints about the servers themselves. Ping is never really an issue and no unexpected restarts from what I've seen so far. I appreciate the two servers catering for both persistance and fresh loot spawns. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you in PvP.

Edited by jaginun

i played a lot on blue waffle latelly, nice actions but way WAY too many crashed/restarts ruining actions. i hope it will be improved in the next patches.