Sign in to follow this  
thomas05

where can i find the most pvp?

like the title sais: where can i find the most pvp?

i  want to know this because most of t he time i find myself somewere in a town all alone and i would love some challenge (in this case keep out of sight from snipers, bandits, and other survivors) 

thx for reading

NWAF will offer better fights and better rewards.

• Like 2

Pretty much all of the southern coastal towns on a 50 pop server. I lost a character I had for over a month last night to a stupid mistake and decided to dick about on the coast for a laugh. Stayed in Elektro and came across tonnes of players most were lightly armed though. Sometimes though those towns are full of heavily armed bandits... A lot of people here will tell you it's not a 'valid' play style to PVP but if I've been surviving inland with one character for a month or more and he dies, then next spawn I'll be a coast rat for a bit just for the fun of it. Dead bambies everywhere so all you need is a knife and you have an unlimited food supply ;)

I like to round up every zed in town into a big group and herd them into a building.. Very funny when an unsuspecting freshie opens the door!

Everytime I go to NWAF I don't see a single soul and whenever I go to Vybor base I end up in a firefight, so your mileage may vary.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

@op Arma :) even the AI are better then most of the dayz pvp's lol

^This.

If the only thing you desire is quality PvP than DayZ Alpha is not a smart place to find it.

If you want "PvP with a DayZ skin" then when modding hits 20 months from now, you'll get your wish.

• Like 2

where can i find the most pvp?

In Call Of Duty or Battle Field.

• Like 6

If you want "PvP with a DayZ skin" then when modding hits 20 months from now, you'll get your wish.

Looking forward to that indeed.

You'll find lots of PvP at my house when I get home on May 8th. Apparently my kids scratched my 80" Samsung LED TV. I'll probably KoS them, tbh.

• Like 9

You'll find lots of PvP at my house when I get home on May 8th. Apparently my kids scratched my 80" Samsung LED TV. I'll probably KoS them, tbh.

that's the trouble with giant tvs. you can't hang them high enough to avoid damage. i like my little 40 inch, it hangs just out of reach. like a pso scope on top of a barrack's locker.

• Like 4

NWAF even on a server with broken loot. Shot in the back having a drink from the pump.

NWAF even on a server with broken loot. Shot in the back having a drink from the pump.

61656721.jpg

• Like 3

there is no electro in this games sooo keep your butt straight inland and you can still avoid it.

@topic: hit electro or cherno and die within 10 mins. :)

like the title sais: where can i find the most pvp?

i  want to know this because most of t he time i find myself somewere in a town all alone and i would love some challenge (in this case keep out of sight from snipers, bandits, and other survivors) 

thx for reading

Arma III: Wasteland Mod

Elektro is where the most action is, if that's what you're looking for. It's a never ending surge of bambis and snipers.

^This.

If the only thing you desire is quality PvP than DayZ Alpha is not a smart place to find it.

That is so true, if Dayz allows modding it would open up lots more to do for those whom love PVP.

Base building is awesome. in q4 should be loads of fun.

Nothing wrong with vanilla either, have fun and enjoy it. I just don't know the direction yet of Modding or Hosting. So many unknown answers, left open now.

I will however wait until beta is around the corner. I've done my time testing products, items and reporting issues. I am rather burnt out of that. .55 was a prime example why I didn't carry on with limited resources.

Until then I am enjoying scripting and arma 3. So much to do, and experience. A well rounded game.

Sigh, Call of duty and battlefield feels like an arcade game, spawn and re spawn over and over repeating maps.

I've played them all, great games in there own genre. I feel as you should add America's Army to that list.

I do recommend those that love Dayz to really test out Arma 3. So much you can do. Do refer to what type of game you want to play as, or all.

Roll playing servers, as robbers or cops, or you can play Dinosaurs, and war type games. The mods make it exciting, and experience those modders out there with experience beyond.

The combat system stands by itself in Arma 3, Different mods offer different weapons, clothing, items in general. You can fly jets, or helicopters. The vehicles are awesome.

Like I said the mods make it all worth while. Do experience it, because it will give you a better understanding of Dayz.

Dayz has many features like mods in Arma. It was on sale, for like 50% off and a bunch of us purchased it. Myself I ended up paying like 130+ cdn and another 27 for the new marksman, dlc.

I am not selling you on it, just giving you another experience game, before beta comes.

^This.

if you want pvp with a dayz skin check out the arma 3 mod 'breaking point'

have tons of hours in that game

Don't fancy arma 3... seems like dayz even in alpha has better moving mechanics and such

• Like 1