Sign in to follow this  
ryanh

Survivor Tent Camp

So I decided to post some screenshots of a successful survivor Tent Camp (RIP TERMINUS) .

Joined this Colony of CWG Survivors and have enjoyed the ability to actually use all features of the game between PVP/PVE :)

Enjoy the screenshots

SR84SA0.jpg

Uvkepri.jpg

guvfeOy.jpg

Credit: Chickens with Guns Private Hives 

Edited by RyanH
  • Like 3

Tents will be gone, soon :P

This the Master Hive server, The tents Stay every week.

This is really cool! This is how I imagine the future camps, just protected by mines and bear traps and alarms and such. It's either that or hiding three tents in some bushes, like what I do ^^

The only problem with a camp like this is that from the position you took the screenshot from, you can take out the entire camp when they all rush towards the center.

Also: anyone else feel like this is a different game now with working persistence? I really just even like to come online to sit at the camp and chill with the other guys for some minutes. It's not running around for hours only to get shot and lose all your loot (or shooting someone else, but having no space for his stuff anyway). I also really like trucking. I've been everywhere man ;)

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

Thats why I'm enjoying Privte hives that have both PVP and PVE servers, So you can experience both aspects of the game (save your loot - Thusfor progress)  and you can enjoy it without freaking out every time you hear a mosin go off!

Thats why I'm enjoying Privte hives that have both PVP and PVE servers, So you can experience both aspects of the game (save your loot - Thusfor progress)  and you can enjoy it without freaking out every time you hear a mosin go off!

that server whitelisted i'd like to get in on that sir. been playin some RP but server has went dead and it sucks playing alone.

that server whitelisted i'd like to get in on that sir. been playin some RP but server has went dead and it sucks playing alone.

Yes, of course, wouldn't work any other way ;P

That look like where my group set up camp. Well up the hill in the ruins. The barn next to you tents is where we parked all our trucks. My group is a bunch of hoarders.