Vitex

Where to find AK101 Mags..?!

I can't seem to find AK101 mags anywhere after the new update. I remember I could find AK101 and mags for it on Prison Island, but I've been server jumping like 30 times without finding the mags there. Only the AK101 itself.

I've been at the military base at Pavlovo, Zelenogorsk barracks, Heli crash sites and NW airfield... No luck so far. Been server jumping while being on those places also.

Have you been able to find AK101 after the last patch/update?

• Like 1

I can't find AK mags either. My partner and I have an AK74 and an AKS-74U with about 300 rounds, but still no mags on 1PP. On 3PP, I found an AKS-74U 3 weeks ago and I still haven't found a mag for it.

I found two mags for ak101 on prison island yesterday. I was so happy. Then i noticed that they were both ruined :(

ak mags  and 75 round drums are all over the prison, also have seen quite a few 101 mags there also.

I found them many times inside the barracks at the military base near veresnik. Theres also loot explosion on some servers there.

After hopping on the experimental hive for a couple days, which are mostly untouched at this point, I have found many AK mags. They spawn at cop cars, prison island, and basically any military location. The reason I'm having trouble finding them on the public hive is that nearly everything has been hopped and picked clean. Things are not respawning correctly. It is what it is.

Last night I was running from an invisible zombie at the military base south of NW Airfield and I ran over a 75 round drum magazine. After a big loop, I got back and found that there was a lot of stuff in the bushes. I server hopped a couple times and found that was the case on 8 servers. I had posted before about despawning gear and that players are moving it or picking it up and dropping it to make it so no one else can get it because it will be hidden and despawn or it will soon despawn after dropping it and that seems to be the case. It's also possible that they are hiding them in the bushes on multiple servers so they can run to there tent and dropoff a bunch of gear and then run back and bounce the servers for a big load of mags etc.  On another note I checked the helicopter near that base and about 300 feet from the helicopter, I found a bunch of helicopter spawn loot. Way away from the helicopter, not sure if it was moved or if that is the screwed up spawn distance thing that is happening right now, I have never seen it that far away.

• Like 1

They spawn in military barracks, but due to the current loot system its probably gonna be kinda hard to find them. Persistence makes it hard to find loot in high pop areas, so go hunt some tents!

I can't seem to find AK101 mags anywhere after the new update. I remember I could find AK101 and mags for it on Prison Island, but I've been server jumping like 30 times without finding the mags there. Only the AK101 itself.

I've been at the military base at Pavlovo, Zelenogorsk barracks, Heli crash sites and NW airfield... No luck so far. Been server jumping while being on those places also.

Have you been able to find AK101 after the last patch/update?

Military bases, prison island. They became really rare these days, but then again - they always were rare. Much rared than 74 mags which in turn are much rarer than AKM mags.

I own a couple found in this update.

vybor military base is where ive been finding them, good luck and watch your six

I hope you die.                                      

Edited by therandomredstone

Last night I was running from an invisible zombie at the military base south of NW Airfield and I ran over a 75 round drum magazine. After a big loop, I got back and found that there was a lot of stuff in the bushes. I server hopped a couple times and found that was the case on 8 servers. I had posted before about despawning gear and that players are moving it or picking it up and dropping it to make it so no one else can get it because it will be hidden and despawn or it will soon despawn after dropping it and that seems to be the case. It's also possible that they are hiding them in the bushes on multiple servers so they can run to there tent and dropoff a bunch of gear and then run back and bounce the servers for a big load of mags etc.  On another note I checked the helicopter near that base and about 300 feet from the helicopter, I found a bunch of helicopter spawn loot. Way away from the helicopter, not sure if it was moved or if that is the screwed up spawn distance thing that is happening right now, I have never seen it that far away.

same is happening with police cars, the loot spawns away from it.

• Like 1

What direction from the helicopter? My boy and I found a US helicrash with 0 loot and as PlasticAssasin8 mentioned about the police cars the loot usually spawns some distance directly behind them.

Well, it's hard to say. People are cleaning those crash sites out spotless. So it's hard to say if the loot is elsewhere or cleaned out well. I did a grid search once and found a pile of stuff in about a 10 by 10 area about 300 feet from the crash, I believe I was nw of the crash at that point. Another time I was just searching the ground on and off fast as I ran toward the crash and found 2 rifles and some other gear when I was about 200 feet from the crash. I'm not sure if people are moving it away from the crash so they can come back for it or what. I know one thing though, I am sweating bullets when lots of people are on and I am out in the open like that. :-P

Go to a lootspolsion server and look @ the NW airfield barracks by the control tower. Also a lot of PSO scopes there.

Omg that fps, that graphics D:

lol it was taken on when I was on my laptop, yea its quite harsh.