Sign in to follow this  
Rustycaddy

Dayz Energy Drinks/Stamina

Zluta Drinks 

Remember those drinks at the release of Dayz SA? Well I think they should be re-added and serve a better purpose.

They can give a slight stamina boost for the player, They also will make chernarus feel more like a European country again. Mostly because all the

food/drink's are American/English brands. 

Now you might not agree on it. But it sure would make feel like the old days of the Dayz SA's release!

The three types of Zluta sodas can maybe have a certain amount of energy to give a duration of time before the player stamina's slows down.

There also was a crushed zluta can that was in 0.52 and served no purpose, I got curious to why the devs added it. Maybe for fishing.

Well I hope maybe they will be added back in!  :D

post-229490-0-88249900-1428435629_thumb.

post-229490-0-32279500-1428435756_thumb.

post-229490-0-09642800-1428435786_thumb.

• Like 1

I think energy bars would be a good idea too, don't know if that would be accurate for the area the game takes place in but I like the idea of adding these back :-)

Just give me possibility to make some coffee in camp fire.

• Like 2

While we're at the whole food section, gonna chuck my 2 cents in here. Would in not make sense to find some MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat, for those who don't know the military jargon :) ), in and around military base's?

But, liking the above ideas too.

i hope to see a level of crafting when it comes to cooking as complex as project zomboid the amount of food items you can make in that game are incredible and it would fit perfectly in this game as well. also in zomboid you can poison food which would be cool its not totally hidden so if your observant you know its been poisoned. i also hope farming becomes a big way to get most fresh foods that are healthy i think eating garbage such as sodas and energy drinks and bacon should eventually have negative side effects such as it might give you increased stamina but in the long run can hurt it or cause a debuff because your unhealthy or as in the case of energy drinks you build a tolerance to the active effects. guys that grow there food and hunt animals should be the most healthy why guys who eat the old ass dented canned food should have to deal with possible botulism or food poisoning and in the long run not be as healthy or have as much stamina.

Edited by gannon46