Sign in to follow this  
randmanq

I love the game, but things like this make me nearly bend my wiener in a rage. Seriously.

Maybe there was a loose wire hanging into the water that made you do the "Electric Slide".

• Like 4

You've been......Alpha-strucked! Da-daaa-da-da-da-daaaa Alpha strucked!

• Like 1

yep.

I can understand having some frustrating changes thrown in the game to test things, being alpha.  but somehow I feel they don't need to 'test' horrible shitty lag.

Edited by Red_Ensign

I probably should of not gone back to that cursed ship though, but I thought if I'd just be careful enough on the metal walkways I would be fine again. I guess I didn't consider skidding ontop of water to be dangerous haha.

I'm fairly certain that ship is haunted by Joan Rivers prowling on the poop deck.

I've died there more times than I can count. And only twice have I been shot. Still I find myself standing there thinking "There could be an m4 up top"

You just learned that lesson the hard way.

Prepare to die when you go on that ship.

• Like 1

I've died numerous times going to the shipwreck, but learned how to deal with it, and now I often stop there to gear up when I spawn near it. Never died in that particular area of the boat though, as I had read about it and avoided that part.