Sign in to follow this  
Netropolis

Anyway to fix Desync lag?

I've been searching everywhere on the forums to find solutions on desync lag and tried the methods but it didn't work at all.  I've joined a lot of servers below 50 ping and they were all relatively the same. Desync can go up to 100 to 500. It's the server lag and not from fps.

Also I keep getting "No message received for # seconds" when I join servers after 5,10 or 20 minutes of gameplay. I am able to run around freely but cannot interact with anything when that message pops up. After about 2 minutes I am out of the server. All of the servers I joined popped up a message "servers requiring battleeye v1.231" something like that.

Firewall Settings

post-229391-0-28467200-1428317756_thumb.

System Information

CPU: Intel i5-3470

Motherboard: ASUS P8B75-M LX PLUS

RAM: 8GB

VGA: GTX 650 1GB

DayZ Options

-nosplash -noPause -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=8192 -exThreads=3 -maxVram=1024 -malloc=system -winxp
GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1;
GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=1;

-> I haven't tweaked other settings. I've already had problems before I tweaked the settings.

Somehow I have found a solution to desync but I don't think my router has settings for "IP Flood Detection".

Router: AT203-003H

Manufacturer: aprotech

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1yt4dy/confirmed_fix_for_desync/

I have followed the instructions as below but the problem wasn't resolved.

1. Updated BattleEye to latest version

2. Firewall turned off

3. Verified integrity of game cache

4. Average frame rate is 35

Internet Connection maybe?

My internet connection is fine. When I played other multiplayer games there was no desync and the ping was stable. Other early access games were ok but DayZ has too many troubleshooting issues other than this. Well looks like most of the time a lot of players suffer desync lag so maybe the problem is from central database.

I cant play at all in DayZ. I check my ping and its 42 ish on speedtest.com and as soon as I get into a server im booted cause my ping exceded 1150. whats going on here? haven't been able to fix the issue plus this new to me

I cant play at all in DayZ. I check my ping and its 42 ish on speedtest.com and as soon as I get into a server im booted cause my ping exceded 1150. whats going on here? haven't been able to fix the issue plus this new to me

speedtest ping and your ping to a game server are not the same. Look at the pings of the servers you are joining.

speedtest ping and your ping to a game server are not the same. Look at the pings of the servers you are joining.

I do and most are 50s but as soon as I click on one to read the info it jumps to 1100s. doesn't matter which one cause they all do it

its says I cant access because my account is "protected" whats that mean?

You need to register a separate account for the tracker.