Sign in to follow this  
Jonah_Hobbes

This town is coming like a ghost town.

I been playing on an Aussie server for the last two hours with around 43-46 other players. I waltzed into Severograd cop shop and looted the place. Never saw a soul.  Running from Novaya to Severograd I never saw another player.

Surely the can't all be on the coast or sitting at airfields? I thought with the changes that you'd see the loot heaven that is the north having a few more visitors but I've not seen anyone.

Aussie guys if you are playing on high pop, (for us - yeah I know 25 players is amazing), servers where are you?

• Like 1

hang up north, Stalking players still the same amount I see every playtime.

If you need interaction go to the Island been watching players cross a lot

seen loads of trafic up in the north west, stalked 30+ ppl that live in the top right. Devils also seem to be popular place to camp

If you're well geared, the risks of any interaction massively outweigh the perceived benefits right now. So a lot of people are basically living like hermits, just trying to survive.

• Like 1

Lol just met someone. I was yelling "Friendly" "Friendly" and he did nothing as he was looting a car. I let off a round and erm I swear nicked his leg by accident. It was then I knew it wasn't going to end well, He then turned around and pulled out his shotgun so I had no choice.

Guys:

1) Always have your mic on.

2) Don't stand around in wide open spaces.

3) if you've been hit get the f*ck out of there and find cover.

I'm really sorry mate I'd say you've spent several hours getting that stuff and I'm sorry I hit you in the leg. I got brained by a guy with a sledge hammer the other week for giving him the benefit of the doubt so I ain't doing it no more. I don't kill on sight but If you are so clueless when looting then you are a danger to me.

• Like 1