Sign in to follow this  

Lag in DayZ or what?

so yesterday on saturday this started happening so usually when im playing DayZ i have like 5 techs on the same WIFI including my PC and i ran it at 30 ping no lag of character except once that lasted a few seconds but now i have my character going up hills into the ocean and when im able to run he just goes back and looks way up cant move the camera and he justs shakes the camera like hell and just gliding across the whole freaking map HELP!!! this is so stupid guys. BTW i got Comcast Xfinity 20mbs modem if that matters.

Edited by Guest

i feel you man i think the vehicles have something to do with it i have just my PC with 25mb hardwired, i noticed when i have more than me in the truck i have these lag spikes where the game literally stops. i do play on a persistence server and there are a lot of loot explosions which i also assume cause these lag spikes.

it did that to me last night.  my character just went berserk for a while, just like you (the op) described.  and I kept checking and the ping was low with no desync.

good thing there weren't zombies around.

Edited by Red_Ensign