Sign in to follow this  
Nardino

Ice Skating Lag

Hello,

Ive been playing DayZ Standalone for quite a while without issue, however for the past few days Ive not been able to play at all. Once I get into a server and start running, after a few seconds I lose all control of my player and he just does whatever he wants. The player will glitch out and slide forward sideways and wherever whenever I try to move him. Then I stop trying to move him and a few seconds later it will also stop. But every time I try again to move the character, it just glitches out after a few seconds and moves and slides around. Ive tryed uninstalling DayZ from Steam and reinstalling it, Ive also played with the settings at the many suggestions of online help. I have a brand new laptop with an Intel i7, GeForce 860M GTX graophics card, and 16GBs of RAM. Again, I was playing just fine until a few days ago.

Help please.

Hello,

Ive been playing DayZ Standalone for quite a while without issue, however for the past few days Ive not been able to play at all. Once I get into a server and start running, after a few seconds I lose all control of my player and he just does whatever he wants. The player will glitch out and slide forward sideways and wherever whenever I try to move him. Then I stop trying to move him and a few seconds later it will also stop. But every time I try again to move the character, it just glitches out after a few seconds and moves and slides around. Ive tryed uninstalling DayZ from Steam and reinstalling it, Ive also played with the settings at the many suggestions of online help. I have a brand new laptop with an Intel i7, GeForce 860M GTX graophics card, and 16GBs of RAM. Again, I was playing just fine until a few days ago.

Help please.

It has to do with connection. For some odd reason, whatever you tell the game to do, it will lag and take like 2 seconds to do. BUT when its "lagging out with its major delay" it tries to do what you currently want it to do, but it cant. So its back and forth with lag and trying to connect. I am not good at explaining things like this but it has to do with the servers you play on or your connection.

Ive been playing for weeks on my current set up and never an issue. I also reset my router, still problems. I also have one of the best internet packages. Im at a loss.