Sign in to follow this  
massacrorBKK

Critical hits and fumbles

Got a suggestion here. Sorry in advance if it been proposed yet, I made some research but can't find anything.

So, I was thinking it would be pretty cool if critical hits could be implemented. I've heard about important organs may be add to the character chest's hit box and hitting them could cause critical hits. Head shot as well are critical hit and kill you right away but my suggestion is about critical hits when you are not shot at a vital part of your body like arms and legs.

For the leg, we already got the chance to have a fracture. It is perfect and the only thing missing is an animation of the character falling down (and not the default animation of going crawl) but I perfectly understand it is not needed right away. It will be needed.

For hits in the arms, it would be very cool that you have a chance to drop your weapon (maybe, the closer the hit from the hand, the bigger the chance to drop your weapon). It should be with any kind of hit (melee or range) incoming from players or zombies.

It would be both interesting in terms of game-play (zombies could be more dangerous, especially in groups, making you drop your fire axe) and tactics (if you have the chance, you can decide to disarm your opponent instead of killing him).

In my opinion, this feature is a must have. What do you think.

Yeah, sorry for not being as good as you in english... I didn't use the right words in my search...  :D

Second things, I don't see anything there talking about dropping your gun when you get hit in the arm...