dajens

Suicide button

I want a suicide button, because when i spawn in the middle of nowhere i wanna die to spawn some where else, but first i have to find  a zombie then to kill myself.

I hope other people want this button too. :D

PS: Sorry for my bad English xD

-DaJenS

With F-11 you can only kill your self with a gun, but you need to find a gun and some AMMO, so a suicide button is easier.

Anything with a blade will work. I think it might even work with a screwdriver. Failing that, get yourself a stone knife. And failing THAT, drown yourself, jump off a roof, or go hug a zombie. O

• Like 2

DayZ:

Didn't get the spawn location you wanted? Keep killing yourself until you get what's most convenient for you. 

Call it "survival". 

• Like 6

With F-11 you can only kill your self with a gun, but you need to find a gun and some AMMO, so a suicide button is easier.

Anything with a blade will work. I think it might even work with a screwdriver. Failing that, get yourself a stone knife. And failing THAT, drown yourself, jump off a roof, or go hug a zombie. O

Sorry I blacked out, typed the dame thing twice, what Sacha said.

• Like 3

And if you want a suicide option out of thin air, ask yourself, how would that even work? Just hold your breath til you die?

Sacha, can you kill yourself with a melee weapon? :o I thought you can only kill yourself with F-11 if you have a shoot weapon. Even so, it looks easier to me to only push the suicide button, then find a roof, water, zombie or a weapon.

Sacha, can you kill yourself with a melee weapon? :o I thought you can only kill yourself with F-11 if you have a shoot weapon. Even so, it looks easier to me to only push the suicide button, then find a roof, water, zombie or a weapon.

Well, some melee weapons. Knives, bayonets, etc. Not sure about blunt weapons or axes.

But honestly, if you cannot even find one of the things needed to kill yourself, your punishment should be staying alive. Just go stand in a random coastal town or city on a busy server, and go make a sandwich. I guarantee you it won't be more than half an hour until you die.

Then we would have a ton of people abusing the F11 button for a better spawn.

Not the kind of thing you would want for a game like DayZ...

I have a another question here, so I don't need to make a new topic?

Is it a good idea when you spawn, you can spawn by friends? Or choose some areas where you can spawn?

So you don't have to walk a hour to finally be with your friend.

I have a another question here, so I don't need to make a new topic?

Is it a good idea when you spawn, you can spawn by friends? Or choose some areas where you can spawn?

So you don't have to walk a hour to finally be with your friend.

You may have the wrong idea about where this game is headed. This isn't your typical fun-with-friends MMO, this is going to be something of an 'anti-game'. Forget finding your friends, think about finding a tattered raincoat and a mouldy cabbage to stay alive. The gameplay you see now is miles away from the intended end result.

• Like 2

HARAKIRI

Edited by leviski

And if you want a suicide option out of thin air, ask yourself, how would that even work? Just hold your breath til you die?

The trick is to hold your breath until you get a suicide button.

• Like 5

The trick is to hold your breath until you get a suicide button.

Good one, sir.

• Like 2

I want a suicide button, because when i spawn in the middle of nowhere i wanna die to spawn some where else, but first i have to find  a zombie then to kill myself.

I hope other people want this button too. :D

PS: Sorry for my bad English xD

-DaJenS

What is survival Alex?

• Like 1

Get creative, try new things. Enjoy the experience.  

When I spawned in for my fourth time ever, and accidentally broke my legs by derping halfway off some stairs in a barn, it showed me what DayZ was all about.  I was a little confused by how easy it was to break both of my legs; but the half-hour I spent crawling acorss a field, looking for a zombie to put me out of my misery, gave me plenty of time to appreciate that it was my sub-par walking skills that cost me the use of my legs.  I don't wanna hear about no able-bodied toons complaining how difficult it is to kill themselves. 

Next time you wish to opt-out, just be thankful that you still have the opportunity to run to your death, it could always be worse.  I'd recommend just running to Gorka, it's not that far.