Sign in to follow this  
sobieski12

Tag & Release #7 - Hardcore - Capturing a heavily geared player.

While tracking UN movement towards Balota, my intention was to find the trap that is being set-up. Observers and snipers are more than likely being set up on sniper hill, turns out out I found something else.

• Like 3

Nice to see some people are trying to rob without killing, whatever the reason.

It's actually quite amazing in how many armed players people can actually hold up, thus the reason I created the "Tag & Release" vids to shows others what happens. 

But of course, it's a completely different play-style and a very risky one in that.

Hehe, no offense but i always hope they will try to get away or deceive/trick you in some way.

I enjoy your taG&release videos and the most interesting are the ones with people plotting against u :D

Like, hands down to the raincoat guy u met in prison. Too bad he got so impatient/incautious in the end.

Anyway, i think i noticed this before, you never tell them to take off their helmet..nor to take off their gear. Any particular reasons or simply forgot?

The way I see it, you would knock him down in first hit and more importantly, saw his weapon in a backpack.

I too think he had a fair chance of gunning you down, but he fked up :D

Anyway, nice video and I wish you allot of interesting victims for your tag&release purposes :)

Edited by halp

Hehe, no offense but i always hope they will try to get away or deceive/trick you in some way.

I enjoy your taG&release videos and the most interesting are the ones with people plotting against u :D

Like, hands down to the raincoat guy u met in prison. Too bad he got so impatient/incautious in the end.

Anyway, i think i noticed this before, you never tell them to take off their helmet..nor to take off their gear. Any particular reasons or simply forgot?

The way I see it, you would knock him down in first hit and more importantly, saw his weapon in a backpack.

I too think he had a fair chance of gunning you down, but he fked up :D

Anyway, nice video and I wish you allot of interesting victims for your tag&release purposes :)

But I want these players to live! You have quite the devious mind "halp", wanting these players to fight and cast their souls away into the void...

Regarding the prison hostages, are we talking about this video?, lol

Players like him are the reason, I am always on edge and being paranoid.

-----

Yes, I totally forgot that the helmet can simply absorbs punches, trust me. That is a lesson I will not forgot soon. I thought I was actually hitting his face, but the angle of which I was standing on made it quite .... difficult. Without a doubt, this is one of the more dangerous hostages, due to him having his weapons stored in his backpack.

Very sneaky, and dangerous.

I even gave him a couple more chances to redeem himself... lol

-----

Don't worry, I've got more "Tag & Release" scenarios coming up.

But I want these players to live! You have quite the devious mind "halp", wanting these players to fight and cast their souls away into the void...

cant help it, its interesting to watch them try after they surrender. Or after being held as a test bunny in a prison cell...

Regarding the prison hostages, are we talking about this video?, lol

That's the one lol. Gotta admire his patience.

Don't worry, I've got more "Tag & Release" scenarios coming up.

Looking forward to it :)