UKA Harrysoon

[UKA] DayZ UK Alliance Private Hive | Closed 5th April 2017

We've switched our 1PP Server over to 4 hour restarts with loot wipes as well! Hop on and check it out!

With both hives separated as well, the servers aren't subjected to any form of server hopping to pinch loot.

Our 1PP Server filled up last night for our open event. Was great to see the numbers on it. Make sure to hop on and let's have an action packed weekend on it!

Hi

Just a quick question regarding chopper crashes on your 3pp sever. Do they respawn with very 6 hour restart? And do they respawn with loot? Only reason I ask is I was chopper hunting last night. I logged in at vybor military and there was a chopper there which had been looted. I made a loop out west then round the north of NWAF and back round to vybor military approaching from the east and encountered 1 more looted crash. The sever gave a 15min restart warning so I got a position looking at the 1st crash site just outside yybor military. This despawned on the restart, so I went and found another site. I was the only one on the server for about 5 mins and found the next chopper in about 8-10 min so its unlikely anyone was there before me but this new site was completely empty? Not really that fussed as there is more to life than heli hunting, jsut asking out of curiosity... cheers

:)

Hi

Just a quick question regarding chopper crashes on your 3pp sever. Do they respawn with very 6 hour restart? And do they respawn with loot? Only reason I ask is I was chopper hunting last night. I logged in at vybor military and there was a chopper there which had been looted. I made a loop out west then round the north of NWAF and back round to vybor military approaching from the east and encountered 1 more looted crash. The sever gave a 15min restart warning so I got a position looking at the 1st crash site just outside yybor military. This despawned on the restart, so I went and found another site. I was the only one on the server for about 5 mins and found the next chopper in about 8-10 min so its unlikely anyone was there before me but this new site was completely empty? Not really that fussed as there is more to life than heli hunting, jsut asking out of curiosity... cheers

:)

Whilst we do wipe loot, the server is still controlled by the Central Loot Economy, so if a heli spawns without loot, it might just be an unlucky spawn or something!

• Like 1

Some big changes (again) to the 1PP server. Going back to the start with it, and now shared the hives between servers again. 1PP is now a fully persistent server with 12 hour restarts, so loot will no longer be wiped on this server. We've introduced day/night cycles on to it as well, so there's roughly around 2 hours of daylight followed by about 30 mins of night (if my Maths is correct!).

3PP remains unchanged...for now.

• Like 1

Switched over the 3rd Person server to 8 hour restarts. Restart times are now 5pm, 1am and 9am GMT! Hopefully brings in interruptible gameplay during the evening! 

edit: didn't see you have a report hacker function, used it now.

Edited by Ringow

edit: didn't see you have a report hacker function, used it now.

Thanks! I'd already seen the post in my email while I was out yesterday and passed it on to an admin, so it got dealt with more or less right away when you first reported it!

Make sure to check 3PP server out! Been having some awesome PvP last several nights all over the map ranging from Cherno to Stary to NWAF! 

Both our servers have moved! Moved to much faster and more reliable servers, so your experience on UKA should be much better :D

Search UKA in server listings!

We've kept persistence running on our 3PP server and been happy with the current loot system and respawning of it. 

Servers running nicely. 1PP has seen been getting quite busy in the evenings, with groups holding down up north for PvP!

1PP has had some amazing PvP up North recently. Action all night every night. Definitely need to get on this weekend.

With the release of 0.60, both UKA Servers (3PP and 1PP) have been upgraded to 60 slots! 

Both servers remain the same config for the mean time with 0.60 going live, both fully persistent with 24/7 day.

Due to the loot economy being a bit ropey with 0.60, we will be wiping loot once or twice a day on our 3PP server starting this Wednesday after maintenance. This is just to get loot respawning a bit more smoothly. Our 1PP will remain fully persistent.

Moved 3PP back to fully persistent after last week's hotfixes as server stability is much improved. Happy camping!

Both servers also back to 12 hour restarts at 3am and 3pm BST

• Like 1

We've moved our 1PP server to new hardware to try and resolve the lag and desync issues it was experiencing

Search for UKA in the server listings to re-add it to your favourites, or on the Remote tab enter hardcore.dayz-uka.co.uk : 2400 to join.

Both of our servers also has persistence disabled. Loot is reset each scheduled restart at 2am, 10am and 6pm.

Edited by euphobia

Bit of an update!

1PP is storming up the Gametracker rankings, and close to being in the top 10 making it officially the highest ranked 1PP server on DayZ! Make sure to jump on and try it out!

• Like 1

Our 1PP has officially shut its doors. We've had a great two years with it, with it being the highest ranked 1PP server on the game for the majority of that time.

Thank you for all the support with it, and we're glad we were able to provide such a service that put the whole Hardcore style of gameplay on the map with DayZ. At the time we opened it I could count on one hand how many private 1PP servers were open, and none were populated yet we felt we could offer something that really could take off.

Back when 1PP was struggling to hit double digits in player count 2 years ago, I managed to get my "Gotta Keep Cool" PvP clip against a couple of cheeky Spaniards. Unexpectedly it got a huge response, and we saw 1PP go from strength-to-strength from then on.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, but there's nothing to say it won't return. We've all got things going on in RL at the moment, and trying out new things as well, and with the current state of DayZ we feel it's a good time to pull the reigns in a bit and cruise a long for a bit before DayZ reaches new height.

• Like 1