UKA Harrysoon

[UKA] DayZ UK Alliance Private Hive | Closed 5th April 2017

Thank you, and good night.

UKA 3PP server will close on 5th April 2017. We shall return at some point in the future. We can't thank all our players enough for the support over the years, with taking #1 ranked server twice on Gametracker, and having one of the top ranked 1PP servers in DayZ. 

See you in Chernarus.

Edited by UKA Harrysoon
Removed servers
  • Like 2

You can also keep up-to-date with our server on our Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZUKA

The first 5 days have been fun! Seen more, and more people joining and a few familiar names coming back. Hopefully we can get a more bustling server soon!

Edited by Euphobia

Get joining!

We're seeing more and more people each day, which is great. 

PVE/Looting, RP and PVP is all welcome, too. And there's no whitelist, so you and your friends can join straight away!

Edited by Euphobia

Great weekend on the server this weekend. Server was full from about 3pm over the weekend until about 2am each day. 

Having a blast on the Dayz UK Alliance server. Only bummer was having to wait to get on as the server was full !  This is also a blessing, seeing the server getting so popular.

At this rate the 40 slot will soon be upgraded to 50 slot.  :D

• Like 1

The server's currently offline due to being migrated to a brand new box. Should see an increase in performance, and I'll update the post with the new IP.

We're back online!

Wasn't a migration. Apparently the server had crashed for whatever reason and didn't recover. IP address still the same!

Upgraded the server to 50 slots!

and its the reason for the character reset? i was fully geared and had an M4 and now i got nothing.....

and its the reason for the character reset? i was fully geared and had an M4 and now i got nothing.....

No, it was fine last night after the upgrade as I was on it. Don't know why there was a wipe after maintenance today. Trying to find out why. Sorry for the annoyance!

No, it was fine last night after the upgrade as I was on it. Don't know why there was a wipe after maintenance today. Trying to find out why. Sorry for the annoyance!

its ok , hope you will find out what happened.

its ok , hope you will find out what happened.

We got a reply off of Vilayer saying it was due to a private hive upgrade. How true that is I don't know.

We've put the server to 2 hour restarts temporarily to compensate for it! We have an event Saturday evening and people were geared and ready for it, so was quite annoying for a lot of players on it.

We got a reply off of Vilayer saying it was due to a private hive upgrade. How true that is I don't know.

We've put the server to 2 hour restarts temporarily to compensate for it! We have an event Saturday evening and people were geared and ready for it, so was quite annoying for a lot of players on it.

yeah , it is quite annoying.

well , your server is still one of my favorites , so i hope it wont have problems anymore.

yeah , it is quite annoying.

well , your server is still one of my favorites , so i hope it wont have problems anymore.

Fingers crossed! If we keep having problems, we're considering switching providers as we had a wipe with the release of 0.54 unintentionally as well, but let's hope it doesn't get to that.

And glad you enjoy the server   :)

The server will be locked at 4pm GMT tonight for an event this evening. Sorry for any inconvenience!

More details on our events page on our site.

Thought it may be worth noting I cut down a lot of the BEC server messages. Figured they could get quite annoying, especially if you enjoy recording!

Hacked off with Dayz UKA server !!  

It is so popular that I can't get on it when all my mates are on and having a good time, damnit !

I shall just have to spam that Restart button, but if I injure my finger doing it I may have to sue you.

Hacked off with Dayz UKA server !!  

It is so popular that I can't get on it when all my mates are on and having a good time, damnit !

I shall just have to spam that Restart button, but if I injure my finger doing it I may have to sue you.

My space bar's been having to take a beating majority of evenings too to refresh the server haha

Had some issues yesterday with loot. Vilayer added the option to disable persistence, but then we had no loot whatsoever, so we re-enabled it and got loot spawning again. Server's a lot quieter though unfortunately as of 0.55.

Current loot situation on our server - We wipe the persistence with every 4 hour restart, so there's fresh loot every 4 hours. Bit of an annoying workaround as we were enjoying persistance being on (when it worked!). We also went back to 4 hour restarts as we figured people are travelling further now in the bid to survive, so 2 hour restarts feel a bit short when you're trekking across the map!

Reached rank number 1 on Gametracker  :D

Glad to see people enjoying the server so much.

We might have to re-think loot a bit though, as Vilayer removed the ability to reset persistence on a scheduled task, so have to do it all manually now.