UKA Harrysoon

[UKA] DayZ UK Alliance Private Hive | Closed 5th April 2017

We're taking a different approach and we've disabled the whitelist! So come and start your 1PP Adventure!

• Like 1

I just lost everything on 1st person server, private hive, IP 37.220.17.186:2302, at 17:03 (GMT+2). Could you look into it? Same ingame name as here.

Bump for amazing community, active playerbase and good stable server.

Thank you!

I just lost everything on 1st person server, private hive, IP 37.220.17.186:2302, at 17:03 (GMT+2). Could you look into it? Same ingame name as here.

That would have been just after a server restart, so may have joined a bit too early and respawned?

We'll be having our server moved to a new box this week starting Tuesday to improve server performance and hopefully have it running a bit smoother. This will unfortunately result in an IP address change, so I'll update here once we have a new address!

Edited by Euphobia

been playing on the 3pp server for a while now. Very good... stable.. low ping etc. Will be trying out the 1pp sever this week. Cheers UKA.

Thank you! Glad you enjoy it :)

Our 3PP server will be being moved to another server soon to help improve performance, so it may have to re-add it to favourites sometime this week :)

Thank you!

That would have been just after a server restart, so may have joined a bit too early and respawned?

Yeah, joined after restart. Is this always a problem (i.e. I should always avoid (in all servers) joining just after restart) or is this not so common? Could it be fixed? Thanks for your answer, though.

Yeah, joined after restart. Is this always a problem (i.e. I should always avoid (in all servers) joining just after restart) or is this not so common? Could it be fixed? Thanks for your answer, though.

It's an issue that can happen on any server unfortunately. Best thing to do to avoid this happening is to not join the server when the server time displays 08:00x or 09:20x, as the server could still be connecting to the hive and you can lose your character joining at this point.

Edited by Euphobia

Vilayer have completed the server transfer!

New Details

IP: 109.73.77.82

Port: 2302

Hope to see you back on the server!

The server's starting to pick up now and a nice crowd joining and the PvP has been great and a lot of us are starting to prefer PvP on 1PP now! Feel free to hop on one evening and see if you catch the 1PP bug!

Server was very busy last night, so good to see the server transfer didn't leave us quiet for too long!

Almost hit capacity on the 1PP server last night! Was great to see it sitting at around 32/40, probably one of the busiest 1pp servers I've been on for a while! Hopefully gets busier again over the weekend :)

• Like 1

Starting to hit full capacity now which is great! Been having such a blast in 1pp recently, and if it keeps up like this we'll soon be having to upgrade it to 50 slots!

Also, if you experience anyone who is up to no good i.e cheating, on the server, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us at www.dayzuka.enjin.com/contact or join our Facebook page and let us know with as much detail as possible (Player name, time of event etc). All the admins are very vigilant and have zero tolerance for any form of cheating be it hacking or duping.

Edited by Euphobia

nice server, played on it yesterday, geared myself pretty good, met a player, spared his life and gave him my good old mp-133. the server was 40/40 but performances were quite good. 40 player seems to be the better choice since 50 player servers have hard time handling the player charge.

Edited by Zboub le météor
  • Like 1

I got banned from this server yesterday after i killed 2 people at Vybor military camp. I dont know who to talk to about it. My name ingame is The Exchange. Steam name Sugahsmiles 

Thanks in advance

I got banned from this server yesterday after i killed 2 people at Vybor military camp. I dont know who to talk to about it. My name ingame is The Exchange. Steam name Sugahsmiles 

Thanks in advance

PM'ed you.

Had a blast on 1pp over the weekend. Filled up each evening over the weekend, lots of tense encounters! Great to finally be playing on a 1pp server that gets good numbers. May have to think about upgrading to 50 slot soon ;)

Back in the top 10 on Gametracker now. Good to see the server move didn't affect us too badly! 

The admins have a zero tolerance for hacking on the server, and we are very vigilante against it. If you have any info about hackers/dupers that you come across on the server then please don't hesitate to get in touch! 

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 1

Best server around imo, applied for membership and donated last week after having a blast on very stable server with amazing community. Also fell completely in love with 1pp only, so much more intense.

The day after i did this I broke my arm irl, now i can't play for weeks lol, but I will be back!

• Like 1

I had fun on this server. very good sorry to the guy I tried to KOS with an axe.. genuinely tough you were someone else

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Hopefully catch you in Chernarus :)

Best server around imo, applied for membership and donated last week after having a blast on very stable server with amazing community. Also fell completely in love with 1pp only, so much more intense.

The day after i did this I broke my arm irl, now i can't play for weeks lol, but I will be back!

And your donation was very much appreciated and has gone a long way in supporting the servers, thank you :)

Getting really good numbers in the server daily now, come and join us if you're looking for a 1PP adventure!

Make sure you join us on one of the best hardcore servers going at the moment! The server fills up each day, so plenty of time to catch some 1st Person Action!

Loot is wiped 2 or 3 times a day to keep the loot fresh with the current loot system.

Edited by Euphobia

The server should run a bit more smoothly now. We had an issue where the server would crash multiple times a day, and that should hopefully be sorted now!

Server is on 2 hour restarts, and loot is wiped 2 or 3 times a day to keep it fresh with the current loot system!