Sign in to follow this  
jbraddock

AngryZ|DayZChernarus|1.8.6.1|UTC-11|Spawn w/Gear|Veteran+

A fishing tournament? In DayZ? Anything can and will happen. Join us tonight for more fun!

A hacker attacked your server today at about five minutes after four.  16:05 EST.

You may want to review logs to see who was on.

The screen displayed a message "everyone in the world is fighting.  fight for your life"  The death screen was replaced with "F____ You" with no option to exit.  Whichever, buy a replacement for mommy's love hacking package that is online.

Thanks Phase! I will be reviewing the logs and taking appropriate action. Yes, we have unfortunately had a few hackers to deal with lately. I have unfortunately been out of town the last couple days and didn't see this until this morning. I have restored the server to it's last known good state. My apologies to anyone who lost anything. But you can thank the hackers for that.

Join us for Saturday night! We'll be playing in the honor of a fallen brother!

Server is going to re-open after some overnight maintenance at 8pm EST this evening. We just did a DB wipe, so Chernarus has been 'reset'. Great time to come in and get started on the ground floor!

Can you battle the horde and survive? They're waiting for you! Come and have a go!

It's Halloween weekend! It's also the end of daylight savings time in the US meaning we fall-back one hour. A perfect chance to spend some extra time with a mess of your favorite undead friends. Slide on over to AngryZ and join the action.

The server is mostly 'out-of-the-box' DayZ, almost Vanilla but not quite. For example, you start with some decent gear. Most of the changes are small. Good stuff can be hard to find, but that's the way it should be. But you might get lucky (won't know until you try, right?). Vehicles are rare and any that you find will likely require work to get moving. The zombies pack some punch. Don't get yourself caught up in a horde with no good escape plan. That would likely be the end of your character's life.

How strong are you? How long can you survive? Join us this Halloween and find out.

Edited by jbraddock

Trick or treat? Zombies don't play 'dat. You have to be strong to survive on our server. Think that LOUD AK is blessing? Only so far two clips will get those who can't shoot. More likely, it will just get you killed one way or another. If not by the zombies who can hear an AK from a mile away, you'll meet you're doom at the hands of even keener players who won't care if you're a noob.

Join the action on AngryZ!

Edited by jbraddock