Fortune_Finder

New DayZ Roleplaying series :)

I've made a new DayZ Roleplaying series based on a character called "The Judge". I've gone for a cinematic filmstyle. What do you guys think? :)

Feedback is much appreaciated :)

It's been filmed on the DayZRP servers.

Take a look.

It was really good! I enjoyed it to the very last.

But I have one thing I think would make this even better. You could try having less music in. Even though it was supposed to be cinematic, it was maybe a bit to much when it was on pretty much all the time. It felt a bit like it all only was a big long intro because of that.

Other then that. Great work!

• Like 1

It was really good! I enjoyed it to the very last.

But I have one thing I think would make this even better. You could try having less music in. Even though it was supposed to be cinematic, it was maybe a bit to much when it was on pretty much all the time. It felt a bit like it all only was a big long intro because of that.

Other then that. Great work!

Thanks man! Really appreciate it! Love to hear what you have to say :) Oh yeah, I get what you mean. The next episode will definitly be different as it will be more "hardcore" roleplay. Maybe I should have been more clear on my goal with this episode, so it would become an episode in itself and not an intro for the entire series. Somehow I think I did have an eye on making it sort of an intro episode. Anyway, your critism is noted :)

Loved it , But where are all the female actors :)

Haha good point. I'll meet them at some point in game I think :p But let's face it the distribution of guys and girls isn't exactly equal in this game :P