Sign in to follow this  
qww

ELEKTRO DEATH | HARDCORE | PSYCHO LOOT! | PERS. OFF

ELEKTRO DEATH | HARDCORE | PSYCHO LOOT! | PERS. OFF

Address: 109.70.149.10   Port: 2300

this private first person server has been running for a few weeks, in evenings often been 15-20 people in there, hopefully this can keep going, with player interaction on south coast, elektro cherno kamenka. may be changing to whitelisted in a few weeks, you can see info about this at g720 steam group.

• Like 1

Psycho loot?

As in loot that makes people crazy?

Loot so low that it does so?

Edited by 5mirkeh
  • Like 1

It seems to be the opposite for me 109.70.149.10 is 3PP/1PP and  109.70.149.80 is 1PP only.

Merged, keep all your servers in one topic please.

i see, although actually neither of these servers are mine, i just know who run the servers and said i would post their servers details on the forum for them.

It seems to be the opposite for me 109.70.149.10 is 3PP/1PP and  109.70.149.80 is 1PP only.

oh right, well i copied the adresses from the gametracker website, so im not sure what happened there, if they are in fact  mixed up. anyway at least you found them, cheers, odin.

Hi guys,

Our whitelisted server is now called ELEKTRO DEATH | WHITELIST | PERS. OFF | G720

It is always in hardcore mode with persistance disabled and daytime only.

Our other regular mode server currrently known as UK DAYZ | 4HR RESTART 12:00 | SUPER LOOT! | PERS. OFF will also soon become whitelist only.

To gain access and for more info please visit and join the G720 Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/G720

Cheers.