lrp1984

UK/EU Private Hive - 50 slots - (All Welcome, No Whitelist, Hackers Banned)

Server Name: UK/EU/US All Welcome. Friendly RP & Looting. Monster Gaming

Persistence: OFF | Mode: 3PP| 50 Slot|Open to all (No Whitelist)| 2 hour restarts
Address: 109.169.60.52:2602
Teamspeak: ts.monster-gaming.net

Email: admin@monster-gaming.net

I'd like to invite anyone from the UK or Europe (and the rest of the world if you don't mind the ping) to come and join us on this 50 slot private hive server. Everyone, regardless of your play style is welcome to play on the server. We will never add a whitelist, so you will never have to register or fill in any forms if you don't want to. Simply connect to the address above and play! There is only one rule on this server, and that is the same for everywhere, no hacking!

The server is now almost always at capacity during peak European play times, which is great news for everyone that players here.

We encourage players to interact and roleplay with each other and not always kill on sight, however our aim is not to ever force people to play in any particular way. This is a survival game, and survival can be tough! We aim to build a community with a forum where you can tell stories of your adventures, or gloat over your kills.

If you're a lone wolf and wish to enjoy solo play, then this server will be a great place to do that.

We also welcome clans that enjoy PVP to come and make this server your home and we will look to organise regular PVP events between clans. If you're a clan leader and would like a page on our website, then please send me an email at the address above and we can set that up for you.

We have a second persistent server connected to this shard that is whitelisted to those that choose to donate towards the server costs. We only take clanpay donations directly to our server host, and not paid to us (we do not profit in any way, and this is simply a perk for those that wish to donate and help keep the server running).

The server has a group of active admins that all have many hours in game, and we're always looking to recruit more people. We will monitor for anyone hacking, and look into all reports of hackers. Hopefully Battleeye will catch them all, but until it's working 100% we will plug the gaps ourselves as best we can. However all admins are players too, and are bound by the same rules. If you kill us, then well done! You will never be kicked or banned for killing an admin. We're not looking for power, we're looking for a fun and fair place to play!

We have seen very little hacking activity on the server since the 0.53 update. Prior to 0.53 we banned 70 people, since we've only banned 2. With the new death logs it is a lot easier to catch any hackers should they appear. We rely on people always reporting.

We want this to be a great server to play on, which is why we need you!

Edited by McTabish

We had some issues with performance and the server host has kindly upgraded us to a better machine. The new IP is 85.236.100.114:2302.

It is running a lot smoother now.

We had some issues with performance and the server host has kindly upgraded us to a better machine. The new IP is 85.236.100.114:2302.

It is running a lot smoother now.

What host are you on?

What host are you on?

We use Multiplay. We had a few issues with the original machine they put us on being a little low on resources, however once we raised a ticket about it they were pretty quick to upgrade the hive onto a better machine, and everything seems to run a lot better now.

I'd recommend checking that you're actually getting what you paid for. Multiplay have been running DayZ servers since release of SA so why they would place you on a box that wasn't able to run the service properly a year later just doesn't make sense to me beyond the possibility that they are overselling or somehow else misconducting their business.

Good luck in your venture, mate.

I'd recommend checking that you're actually getting what you paid for. Multiplay have been running DayZ servers since release of SA so why they would place you on a box that wasn't able to run the service properly a year later just doesn't make sense to me beyond the possibility that they are overselling or somehow else misconducting their business.

Good luck in your venture, mate.

Hi,

The servers are set-up instantly and to be honest, for clans renting a 30 slot public server to gear up on, it would be fine, and I would imagine that is the majority of their business for DayZ. They admitted that the server was low on resources and moved us to a better one without charge pretty quickly and provided a couple free days, so I can't fault them there. The actual human customer service has been good. My only issue right now is they should change the automated set-up to make sure anyone renting a DayZ server, particularly private and 50 slots, is always on the best possible machine, not just the next available virtual server.

The upgraded server is significantly better, and the game is a lot more responsive and runs so much smoother. It's funny how much game lag is blamed on the engine and the game being in alpha, however a lot of the most annoying things can be put down to the game being run on servers lacking enough resources.

Thanks for your post.

Found a hacker at kammy his name was [de] gs and was another [de] member in aswell happened about 5 minutes ago but I don't know who to report it too

Found a hacker at kammy his name was [de] gs and was another [de] member in aswell happened about 5 minutes ago but I don't know who to report it too

I banned both of his steam accounts, and his friend. Cheers for the update.

I banned both of his steam accounts, and his friend. Cheers for the update.

Just found another one his name is 615tt teleported to me at school house at berez

Just found another one his name is 615tt teleported to me at school house at berez

Did you get a video of this at all?

Hi, just been killed by a hacker while running near Green Mountain, he emptied my sks and magnum then shot me

I've not had a report of a hacker since 0.53 rolled out, which is a good sign. With the death logs we can catch and ban a little easier too.

Hi all,

The Monster Gaming team is looking for a few new people to play with us and also take on admin duties for our growing server.

We have a few requirements as listed below, I have added a * against admin requirements;-

• Must be fluent in English.
  • Must be 18+ years old.
  • * Must act with integrity when dealing with players, and never abuse admin powers to kick/ban/restart farm/send inapproriate global messages.
  • * Must be a regular player on DayZ and able to keep an eye on the servers up time and restart when needed*

Reply to this message to apply.

Kind Regards,

We're not looking for power, we're looking for a fun and fair place to play!

well , i've experienced today how "fair" this "place to play" is today.

seems like players who donate are a high society on this server.

We have a second persistent server connected to this shard that is whitelisted to those that choose to donate towards the server costs. 

really? seems like both are for donators and then for the others who don't donate.

change the name from "all welcome" to "donators are welcome".

i wanted to try out this server because i saw its ranked high on gametracker ,so went in game , wrote the ip , waited for around 10 minutes since it was full and when there was 1 free slot i connected , started running to the closest town and got kicked after a minute or less....

and the reason? "to make space for a donator".....

seriously? how does it make this server a "fair place to play" on?

i was disappointed, i thought i found another server to add to my favorites , but seems i didn't.

Does persistence harm performance a lot? I notice a lot of servers have it turned off.

really? seems like both are for donators and then for the others who don't donate.

i wanted to try out this server because i saw its ranked high on gametracker ,so went in game , wrote the ip , waited for around 10 minutes since it was full and when there was 1 free slot i connected , started running to the closest town and got kicked after a minute or less....

i was disappointed, i thought i found another server to add to my favorites , but seems i didn't.

Evening Blanky,

I hope you're having a lovely time on this DayZ forum! Quickly checked your post's as well, seem's you like to complain a lot? Naughty little girl aren't you ;)

Now in regards to you spamming to get in, then being kicked... That must of sucked indeed! But Imagine this, you've contributed to the server to keep it running and you can not get in? You've paid your hard earned money (Your parents in your case) to use a facility which is not available to you. 

So yeah, it is indeed a "Fair place to play" I think we are in the top 10 for a reason my friend.

In regards to you not adding the server to your favorites... I think we just dropped 100 places because of it!! Damn, crap, Fuc.. Oh wait, no, no we haven't.

You moan to much without a valid reason and this makes me dislike you Blanky, this makes me dislike you a lot! 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your days playing DayZ princess <3

P.S. I've taken the liberty to ban you from our server as we do not want to waste any more of your precious time!! 

Lots of love,

PMC! xx

Hey,

I'm not sure if you're aware but it's a very costly thing having a 50 player private shard server. We rely on people donating to keep the server running, and as such people that donate towards the costs will always get priority over those that don't. This includes access to a whitelisted persistent server and priority login (IE we kick the last person that joined or the person with the highest ping). That

This is a private server and it is perfectly within the hosting rules to kick players for any reason we see fit. I think it is fair that we only ever use kick for hackers or to make room for those that donate. We could use BEC's reserved slots however this would mean that when there were no admin or donators around there would be empty slots in the server, and battleye would kick everyone that joined. It's much better that we kick on an adhoc basis. As a rule it's always last in, first kicked.

Does persistence harm performance a lot? I notice a lot of servers have it turned off.

Loot does not really respawn at restarts on private persistent servers, as well as crashes not refreshing or in some cases even being visible.

Edited by PMC

Evening Blanky,

I hope you're having a lovely time on this DayZ forum! Quickly checked your post's as well, seem's you like to complain a lot? Naughty little girl aren't you ;)

Now in regards to you spamming to get in, then being kicked... That must of sucked indeed! But Imagine this, you've contributed to the server to keep it running and you can not get in? You've paid your hard earned money (Your parents in your case) to use a facility which is not available to you. 

So yeah, it is indeed a "Fair place to play" I think we are in the top 10 for a reason my friend.

In regards to you not adding the server to your favorites... I think we just dropped 100 places because of it!! Damn, crap, Fuc.. Oh wait, no, no we haven't.

You moan to much without a valid reason and this makes me dislike you Blanky, this makes me dislike you a lot! 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your days playing DayZ princess <3

P.S. I've taken the liberty to ban you from our server as we do not want to waste any more of your precious time!! 

Lots of love,

PMC! xx

How dare you?! im a fully grown 15 years old womam!

and now seriously,  i was't complaining. where do you see me complaining in the 8 posts i have? 

if asking why my character was wiped in some server , and saying truth about your server is your definition of "Complaining" , then yes , i am (hope you are happy , i admit i like to complain (apparently)).

and you are assuming that i am a kid because i posted what i thought, about what happened ,in the forums (a place that exists exactly for that)? what , only kids use the forums? next you gonna call me a kid because i am playing video games  :lol:  .

if donators have priority , an d people will get kicked to make room for them , then state so in your server description. that would be at least somewhat fair.

and now , i would like you to imagine this - you join a friend on some server (not necessarily yours) , you get into a gunfight, you fight for a few minutes and suddenly you get kicked and your friend is left alone. how does that sound? fair?

this shows how mature YOU are. shows that you don't give a damn about those who don't donate(at least YOU don't).

and i don't get how is my post a "moan" though. i had just posted the truth. your server description is lying , or at least not saying all there is to know.

you could change the title to something like : 

UK/EU Private Hive - 50 slots - (All Welcome, Donators are more welcome, No Whitelist, Hackers Banned)  :P   (could be funny though)

and believe me , i couldn't care less what place your server is , never checked before connecting to it.

there are a lot of servers that are very populated during most times of the day, full sometimes, so i don't really see why you are bragging about being 7th when 70th is as populated as yours , maybe even more than yours.

and you liking me or not is your business so i don't really need to know.

oh , and banning me from your server was kinda childish to be frank. that must have been your hunger to feel that you have won or something. but still, thanks for saving my precious time.

well , you enjoy yourself.

cheers.

Hey,

I'm not sure if you're aware but it's a very costly thing having a 50 player private shard server. We rely on people donating to keep the server running, and as such people that donate towards the costs will always get priority over those that don't. This includes access to a whitelisted persistent server and priority login (IE we kick the last person that joined or the person with the highest ping). That

This is a private server and it is perfectly within the hosting rules to kick players for any reason we see fit. I think it is fair that we only ever use kick for hackers or to make room for those that donate. We could use BEC's reserved slots however this would mean that when there were no admin or donators around there would be empty slots in the server, and battleye would kick everyone that joined. It's much better that we kick on an adhoc basis. As a rule it's always last in, first kicked.

at least someone here can act mature , without BSing like a kid.

like i said to Mr. Numbskull , you could have mentioned that donators have priority...

anyway, i may have been too blunt with my "complaining". i don't have anything against you , you can run your server the way you believe is right, it's yours. and yes , you have the right to kick anyone you want , i didn't say that you don't. it's just that i don't think it's right. that's all , no hard feelings.

but , just to clear up-

Wikipedia- donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

by that i want to say that those who donate are not supposed to demand anything in return. if people who donate think that they deserve to play on your server (or any other  that has similar system as yours) because they donated, then they dont know what "Donation" is. 

if you decided that donators will have priority when joining a server and non-donators will get kicked to clear space, then ok , its your choice. but again, you could have mentioned it in the server description.

anyway,  i wish you luck with your server , even if i am banned from it. lol

and now seriously,  i was't complaining. where do you see me complaining in the 8 posts i have? 

if asking why my character was wiped in some server , and saying truth about your server is your definition of "Complaining" , then yes , i am (hope you are happy , i admit i like to complain (apparently)).

and you are assuming that i am a kid because i posted what i thought, about what happened ,in the forums (a place that exists exactly for that)? what , only kids use the forums? next you gonna call me a kid because i am playing video games  :lol:  .

if donators have priority , an d people will get kicked to make room for them , then state so in your server description. that would be at least somewhat fair.

and now , i would like you to imagine this - you join a friend on some server (not necessarily yours) , you get into a gunfight, you fight for a few minutes and suddenly you get kicked and your friend is left alone. how does that sound? fair?

this shows how mature YOU are. shows that you don't give a damn about those who don't donate(at least YOU don't).

and i don't get how is my post a "moan" though. i had just posted the truth. your server description is lying , or at least not saying all there is to know.

UK/EU Private Hive - 50 slots - (All Welcome, Donators are more welcome, No Whitelist, Hackers Banned)  :P   (could be funny though)

and believe me , i couldn't care less what place your server is , never checked before connecting to it.

there are a lot of servers that are very populated during most times of the day, full sometimes, so i don't really see why you are bragging about being 7th when 70th is as populated as yours , maybe even more than yours.

oh , and banning me from your server was kinda childish to be frank. that must have been your hunger to feel that you have won or something. but still, thanks for saving my precious time.

cheers.

like i said to Mr. Numbskull , you could have mentioned that donators have priority...

anyway, i may have been too blunt with my "complaining". i don't have anything against you , you can run your server the way you believe is right, it's yours. and yes , you have the right to kick anyone you want , i didn't say that you don't. it's just that i don't think it's right. that's all , no hard feelings.

but , just to clear up-

Wikipedia- donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

by that i want to say that those who donate are not supposed to demand anything in return. if people who donate think that they deserve to play on your server (or any other  that has similar system as yours) because they donated, then they dont know what "Donation" is. 

if you decided that donators will have priority when joining a server and non-donators will get kicked to clear space, then ok , its your choice. but again, you could have mentioned it in the server description.

Hi,

We as admins, and those that donate always try spamming the join button first, and if after a couple minutes we can't get in we use the kick button. Not a lot of people get kicked for donaters per day as 75% of the time they can get in without it. I know that for the amount I have paid towards this server, I am certainly not going to sit around for an extended period of time to get into my own server, and will kick people through Rcon so I can get in. BEC even has a "Make Room" command that kicks the last 5 people that joined, this is something we don't use. 

We are not a charity, we are a game server, and therefore I see it as fine to provide a few little perks to those that donate. By donating they're telling us that this server is their home, and their priority server to play on, and as such we'll reward that.

To be clear, I have added to the MOTD upon server login that we kick to make room for donaters. This will take effect at the next scheduled restart. 

I can remove your ban if you wish.

cheers.

but , just to clear up-

Blanky, Princess, Darling.

In reference to making the assumption that you are young (A child) Simply comes from your awful attempt to put a argument together in the form of a paragraph. My eyes hurt, I find myself trying to make sense of it all, the lack of punctuation is horrendous.

I'll make this quick for you blanky and will quickly state that I will not be replying yet again to your post as I believe I've said what's needed to be said previously and most definitely do not feel the need to justify myself, my actions or our server to you princess.

- People who donate having priorities: Do I really need to explain this in depth for you? It is really straight forward, if you donate you get INSTANT access to our server (I'm guessing the country you're living in is in poverty, hence the word "donation" is not freely used, unless coming from a third party to help you) Majority of people understand the term in reference to a server that is self funded, therefore do not need extra explaining like yourself (special needs <3)

- Not giving a damn about non-donators: Continuously play with people who do not donate, even to the extent where we have them in TS and help them gear. Yet again Blanky, your lack of knowledge about us and our server defeats you.

- Comparing us to a server ranked 70th: As of local time 18:36, server ranked 70th has 39/40 people in it and the server ranked 69th has 7/50. "Full sometimes", Our server fill's up within 20seconds of a restart and stays full, people fight to get in. Once again you are wrong and it's really starting to bore me.

Real quickly, how was I "Bsing" like a kid? I am confident a 10 yr old "kid" could put a argument together which would run parallel to yours in the sense of winning. You naughty, naughty, naughty little girl! <3

I do enjoy the internet though, it gives people like you a sense of belonging, a sense of being socially accepted. The truth is though, you are not accepted, clearly not within the real world or a virtual one.

I'm saddened how I've managed to waste so much time on you Blanky.

You are immature.

You are not wanted.

Your words have no weight (You statements have lack of evidence to back them).

I would bet anything that you are also unattractive, you are unfit, you have a soul destroying life, your ambitions do not exceed being a taxi driver. I would bet on this Blanky!! Bet monies!!

P.S. Do not attempt to reply, understand how bad you are at putting arguments together, it is humiliating.

Much love sweetie,

P.M.C. xxx <--- Kisses!! :D 

Well I think this has been blown completely out of proportion haha 

Edited by Euphobia