Sign in to follow this  
LanceroxD (DayZ)

Simple montage of pvp and random stuff, enjoy and give me some feedback

The fight in Svet was funny where you ran into two guys. Well done.

Are you ever friendly with people or is DayZ one big PVP for you?

im dividing my friendly intertactions and pvp in different videos, m usually friendly, but usually i observate before acting, as example the first clip on elektro. i got killed by an ak guy with helment and black vest, so i ran to get my repeater, and the guy i killed was the one who killed me, pure revenge

You're really good. I personally stay away from shooting others, but if needed I can mess someone up! But the motto I go by is: EVERYONE in this game is hostile. But that doesn't mean you cant have a friendly conversation.

If I see someone or if I have the jump over them, unless I know that they are bad news I will ALWAYS give them a chance. But if they try something, they're gone!

haha! good job!

• Like 1

If I see someone or if I have the jump over them, unless I know that they are bad news I will ALWAYS give them a chance. But if they try something, they're gone!

haha! good job!

ty bro , i appreaciate that

bomp

If it was posted three days ago it's passed the time to be bumping it. You've given the vid a fair chance let it go and make another video.

The above is genuine feedback and not meant to be a snipe.

• Like 1

If it was posted three days ago it's passed the time to be bumping it. You've given the vid a fair chance let it go and make another video.

The above is genuine feedback and not meant to be a snipe.

I dont loss anything with bumping :3 , but ty

I dont loss anything with bumping :3 , but ty

You do mate. When new Youtubers appear overly eager and bump too much etc it nearly always comes across as desperate which turns people away more than it attracts people. Also, normally only the very new YTers ask for feedback too, I know, I did the same thing. Whether i knew it at the time or not, asking for feedback is just a way of trying to convince people to watch the video. You get all the feedback you need from YouTube, when you get a vid that gets more views or likes etc look at what you did differently and start to replicate that more.

After three days of release on YT you need to be either making the next one or playing for the footage of the next one. You've given it a fair crack and now concentrate on what is next. Don't waste time hoping to attract further people to your old vid, it's done. On to the next one! If you have that attitude you will grow. If you have a "I think this vid should have done better, I'm gonna keep pusing it" attitude, it is less likely that you will grow.

Edited by TheRunningManZ