m1armor (DayZ)

Dsync at it's best

Any of you in counter this often? I have only 133 hours so far, and this is the first it hit me.

Sorry about wrong section. I was in the (gallery) section at first.

Edited by m1armor

sry i had to laugh you picked a fight with one guy you got smoked you could have lived had you just moved on. and dsync does suck too.

Yes I use to do just that, but then others would shoot. So with this and plenty of other incidents its either kill or be killed. Sucks as a whole for a great game. 

LOL. Typical asshat kos bandit reaction to the consequences of bad decision making and questionable gun skill. Just like irl, externalizing blame will get you nowhere. You took risks, made a series of bad decisions in a row, and proceed to blame the game. There are people like me out there who follow players and watch over certain cities and towns just aching for someone to step out of line. I've put down so many vermin like you... Ever consider that this is what happened to you when you were shooting and running around wrecklessly like a tool?!

• Like 2

LOL. Typical asshat kos bandit reaction to the consequences of bad decision making and questionable gun skill. Just like irl, externalizing blame will get you nowhere. You took risks, made a series of bad decisions in a row, and proceed to blame the game. There are people like me out there who follow players and watch over certain cities and towns just aching for someone to step out of line. I've put down so many vermin like you... Ever consider that this is what happened to you when you were shooting and running around wrecklessly like a tool?!

Such hostility. Don't get me wrong, I have my own issues with the op (such as poor tactical movement decisions, repeated skylining, and playing in 3pp). But who are you to dictate what someone else's play style should be? And to be fair, he DID get screwed over by desynch. But you seem to think that the desynch was some sort of divine retribution brought down upon him because he choose to harm another player.

You know, the other day, I MET some of those "people like you", watching over cities. I was in electro, as a fresh spawn, and had nothing but a splitting axe. I found someone, whose only weapon was a crowbar. I chased them into a building, and started to attack (to be clear, I was the aggressor). He got lucky and knocked me unconscious (partly due to how clunky melee is), and as I lay there, with him hitting me, I can hear someone come in.

"HEY! You! stop hiting him!"

"He attacked ME!"

"get on the ground, now!"

At this point, Im laughing my ass off, because now the guy is getting harassed for defending himself. So the two guys revive me, and turn to run away. At which point I pull my axe back out and turn to attack the guy again. He saw this coming, and immediately bopped me on the head, sending me back to the floor. Next thing I hear:

"I SAW THAT! I JUST saw you attack him after he got up! You killed him!"

"He attacked me first! I was just looting alone when he ran up and started to attack me!"

"Yeah, ill just bet"

*BANG BANG BANG!

I found this entire exchange to be one of the funniest things I have seen in game thus far. So tell me. How does it make YOU feel?

• Like 4

Next time don't run around like a headless chicken and you might win.

Such a kind, helpful and understanding forum community you guys have here.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Relax please, no need for that.

-- snip --

Edit: Clearly what I wrote here was bullshit. Shame, as it was well crafted and reasoned but bullshit it was none the less.

Edited by ricp
  • Like 1

desync happens alot of times to me but it rarely happens during gunfights which is all what matters to me

Chill out man - no need to attack his playstyle. There was obvious desync at the end. His initial actions may not have been the best, but the desync certainly didn't help the outcome for him.

Then you die and blame desynch. Well I would like to suggest that it was in fact your friend who shot you, as the sound from the gunshot that killed you not only wasn't the handgun the enemy was holding at the time, the enemy was also facing your friend.

At 1:58 his buddy says that he's unconscious and that he hopes he wakes up soon. Also, the gunshot sounds are coming directly from the enemy and he doesn't appear to be holding any weapon (bug) but his arms are held out in such a way that he *would* be holding a rifle.

Also, I'm a 1PP purist but to say he deserves to die for using 3PP is just childish.

Edited by solodude23

Even if I consider my tactics to be clunky... so be it. The whole point was dsync problems. For you to whine about people like me is ludicrous. For the first hundred hours of playing I was nice. Of course I was always getting kos. The whole nice gesture or kos runs in circle's. 

Chill out man - no need to attack his playstyle. There was obvious desync at the end. His initial actions may not have been the best, but the desync certainly didn't help the outcome for him.

At 1:58 doesn't his buddy say that he's unconscious?

It wasnt the d-sync fault, look how bad he is at shooting.

Edit: was-wasnt

Edited by leeroynewman

I would certainly have to be fat? I clearly shot him twice sir.

He wasnt dead, you could had shot him a 3rd time but you had to be in 420 yolo pro noscoping mode and miss.

At 1:58 his buddy says that he's unconscious and that he hopes he wakes up soon. Also, the gunshot sounds are coming directly from the enemy and he doesn't appear to be holding any weapon (bug) but his arms are held out in such a way that he *would* be holding a rifle.

I didn't hear the person saying they were unconscious the first time round and to me (again on first viewing) it looks like he was holding a pistol. That obviously changes my summation somewhat.

Also, I'm a 1PP purist but to say he deserves to die for using 3PP is just childish.

Oh, I don't know, I think it's entirely fair. If you use arcade mode and still make a mess of a 2 on 1 situation then it's entirely right that he deserves to die.

Oh, I don't know, I think it's entirely fair. If you use arcade mode and still make a mess of a 2 on 1 situation then it's entirely right that he deserves to die.

Yeah we all know you are god's gift to games and we are all just lucky to be playing the same game as you. Oh and we are also blessed that you come here to crap on other players for using a built in game feature.

Ego much?

• Like 1

Yeah we all know you are god's gift to games

I am? News to me.

Insecure much?

Such a kind, helpful and understanding forum community you guys have here.

:rolleyes:

Yes, always some fedora wearing neckbeard that knows "how to play the game right". I'm glad that they are not on this forum. Amiright mods :p

Yes I use to do just that, but then others would shoot. So with this and plenty of other incidents its either kill or be killed. Sucks as a whole for a great game. 

different stokes different folks i don't hate on KOS or banditry you did what you had to do and it seemed as though you were near berenzino which i avoid like the plague i don't hide in the woods like a hermit but a few towns i just don't go to. hope your luck is better in the future man.

Such hostility. Don't get me wrong, I have my own issues with the op (such as poor tactical movement decisions, repeated skylining, and playing in 3pp). But who are you to dictate what someone else's play style should be? And to be fair, he DID get screwed over by desynch. But you seem to think that the desynch was some sort of divine retribution brought down upon him because he choose to harm another player.

You know, the other day, I MET some of those "people like you", watching over cities. I was in electro, as a fresh spawn, and had nothing but a splitting axe. I found someone, whose only weapon was a crowbar. I chased them into a building, and started to attack (to be clear, I was the aggressor). He got lucky and knocked me unconscious (partly due to how clunky melee is), and as I lay there, with him hitting me, I can hear someone come in.

"HEY! You! stop hiting him!"

"He attacked ME!"

"get on the ground, now!"

At this point, Im laughing my ass off, because now the guy is getting harassed for defending himself. So the two guys revive me, and turn to run away. At which point I pull my axe back out and turn to attack the guy again. He saw this coming, and immediately bopped me on the head, sending me back to the floor. Next thing I hear:

"I SAW THAT! I JUST saw you attack him after he got up! You killed him!"

"He attacked me first! I was just looting alone when he ran up and started to attack me!"

"Yeah, ill just bet"

*BANG BANG BANG!

I found this entire exchange to be one of the funniest things I have seen in game thus far. So tell me. How does it make YOU feel?

hahahahaha thats a funny story that story should be humbling to those who are holier than though heroes. i'm a good guy in a survivor sense but i don't try and be the chenarus police either because unless you know the whole story who knows who the bad guy is. better to worry about yourself and your friends only and let everyone else sort out the non-sense. man i wish you had that recorded even if most of it would be audio where you got knocked out still worth a look a listen.

Edited by gannon46

soooo why did you have to get that close with a long range rifle?

Only desync I see is the animation bug. Otherwise you both got hit twice and he got more lucky. You can hear that he also shoots you.